What's new

Newark sister city scam with a “Hindu Nation”

FuturePAF

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sounds like someone tried to pull a Rajneshi thing in Jersey. I see it working in the 70s but in this day and age no one even checked if this was a real country. When I saw the news I thought it was a Native American (“Indian”) nation but this :p:

The kicker here is the leader of this nation is an accused rapist that has been sought by India since 2019.

We need a sequel to the Rajneshi commune Netflix show

All hail the great nation of Petoria, I mean Kailasa

Last edited:
Sounds like someone tried to pull a Rajneshi thing in Jersey. I see it working in the 70s but in this day and age no one even checked if this was a real country. When I saw the news I thought it was a Native American (“Indian”) nation but this :p:

The kicker here is the leader of this nation is a criminal that has been sought by India since 2019.

pure vermins

The kicker here is the leader of this nation is an accused rapist that has been sought by India since 2019.

We need a sequel to the Rajneshi commune Netflix show

IQ's certainly have dropped in Newark and the United Nations for that matter.
These clowns would have been laughed at anywhere else.
Mind you the lady does dress, look and sound the part.

Why is western world (particularly US, UK and Canada) have started harboring every kind of fugitive on the run from India, be it separatists, financial fraudsters and now even fake god men and alleged rapist. Wondering what's their real agenda behind the scene.

Edison, NJ is a cesspool for these types of people. They had bulldozers with Modi & Yogi photos in their independence parade last year. Bulldozers they’re using to destroy Muslims homes and openly brag about it!

They had a Hindoo speak at a local assembly called the Muslims terrorists while falsifying the history of Pakistan and South Asia.

I mean, how do you expect us to be civilize with people like that? Majority of the Indians lurking on this forum are cut from the same clothe.

@waz, can you shoot me a direct message please.

Why is western world (particularly US, UK and Canada) have started harboring every kind of fugitive on the run from India, be it separatists, financial fraudsters and now even fake god men and alleged rapist. Wondering what's their real agenda behind the scene.
Part of it is a certain exoticism with it. You see it in Rajneesh, Hare Krishna, Dalai Lama etc., Buddhism (and to a lesser extent Hinduism) is popular among some Hollywood and other famous people.

The smartest people have been driven out of government and into the private sector. She probably used the UN credentials to get access to the Newark mayoral office.

My guess is that the Newark government probably thought it was a country like Guinea or another former British colony with a large India diaspora. They didn’t want to offend the ethnically Indians so they didn’t really dig into the backstory.

It’s not as nefarious as it seems. South Asians are hustling and many government officials in the west are snoozing, letting south Asian conflicts play out in their countries. Just look at Nawaz Sharif and Altaf Hussain in London. The south Asians bring the money and are hard workers, the west gets the benefits with minimal costs.

Edison, NJ is a cesspool for these types of people. They had bulldozers with Modi & Yogi photos in their independence parade last year. Bulldozers they’re using to destroy Muslims homes and openly brag about it!

They had a Hindoo speak at a local assembly called the Muslims terrorists while falsifying the history of Pakistan and South Asia.

I mean, how do you expect us to be civilize with people like that? Majority of the Indians lurking on this forum are cut from the same clothe.

@waz, can you shoot me a direct message please.
It wasn’t like this in the 90s, from what I remember. The South Asian communities mingled well together, without a thought of politics.

Oh how I miss the 90s. This was life 30 years ago. Bollywood films were rented out in Jackson heights and they were just 3 hour love dramas/fantasies. Nothing political.

Last edited:
@AA_ , similar experience to yours. The first Indians I met were parroting bullshit about balochistan without knowing me or starting the conversation with greetings. The game is to trigger some emotional response and exploit the situation. Bhartis are not the only ones.
Here is a recent example from UK:

As a result I have now learned to effectively control my emotions. Now if any one asks me if I am an Indian, I say astagfirAllah.

@AA_ , similar experience to yours. The first Indians I met were parroting bullshit about balochistan without knowing me or starting the conversation with greetings. The game is to trigger some emotional response and exploit the situation. Bhartis are not the only ones.
Here is a recent example from UK:

As a result I have now learned to effectively control my emotions. Now if any one asks me if I am an Indian, I say astagfirAllah.
What an ugly bitch that home minister. Inside and out!

It wasn’t just Newark, but 30 cities across America. Like I said, many Indians in general feel now is their moment to hustle in the US. Same goes for many Asian and Latino Americans.

If Pakistan’s politics and economics can get their act together, more members of the diaspora won’t have to worry as much about support back home and can focus on striving harder overseas. One metric is how many overseas Pakistanis take “safe” jobs to send money back to family in Pakistan. If you look at the average remittances per NRI compared to the average by an overseas Pakistanis the overseas Pakistan sends more the double if I’m correct. The NRI are trying to focus on going further in their careers and investing in business and startups in their adopted countries.

It wasn’t just Newark, but 30 cities across America. Like I said, many Indians in general feel now is their moment to hustle in the US. Same goes for many Asian and Latino Americans.

If Pakistan’s politics and economics can get their act together, more members of the diaspora won’t have to worry as much about support back home and can focus on striving harder overseas. One metric is how many overseas Pakistanis take “safe” jobs to send money back to family in Pakistan. If you look at the average remittances per NRI compared to the average by an overseas Pakistanis the overseas Pakistan sends more the double if I’m correct. The NRI are trying to focus on going further in their careers and investing in business and startups in their adopted countries.

Fake Santa Dharma. Oh man, this one is for the next iteration of dharma books (to be printed in 200/300 years).

Back
Top Bottom