What's new

New York University (NYU) on Hindu Terrorism

Hindu terrorism is a real and viable threat and we should deal with it as Emperor Aurangzeb and Timur did centuries ago.

Hindu terrorism is a real and viable threat and we should deal with it as Emperor Aurangzeb and Timur did centuries ago.

Give it a shot mate.. That is if you have time from saving your hide from mini Aurangzebs and mini Timurs running amok all over Pakistan.. Some 20 odd people died today in a variety of attacks in Pakistan .. Isnt it ??

Take some time and look at the stats.. 2011 was the worst year till date for Pakistan in terms of civilian and sec forces deaths.. And that's after the stupid claims of breaking the back of militancy that the likes of Kayani had been regurgitating all over the media

from sikh meuseum , mohali

work of aurenzeb:tdown:

It's ok. They have a history of eulogising looters and murderers.

What to expect of people who name their kids after Babur, Abdali, Taimur and Ghaznavi.

...let them have fun in their lala land.

While the land is slipping from under their feet...:lol:

For a minute there, I thought it was a genuine report and was interested in reading it but that website is so fake it's not funny.

Hang on while I register my .edu domain and call all my blog entries "studies". :lol:

all to known well abt Hindu Terrorism... a curse. Hindu Terrorism must be eradicated.

It doesn't matter what the "world" thinks, what matters is the truth. The "world" thinks what western media tells them to think, even if it has very little connection to reality....
dude even if there is any thing like hindu terrorism the most worried country should have been india but indians are the least bothered about the so called hindu terrorism but here i don't know why pakistan is much worried about it

i sense religious propaganda by American Pakistani Muslim hardliners who are also part time book store receptionists in some New York ghetto.:police::police:

Probably because the world knows that indians are impotent, but that is a different discussion altogether.........topic on hand is existence of hindu terrorism and indian support.

world is not scared abt hindu terrorism. world is scared of muslim terrorism especially originating from pakistan. they are literally scared of pakistanis. better find solutions abt that. that is the issue to talk abt.

there is now no existence of hindu terrorism, however it still exist in some people daydream. terrorism only exist in only one religion, i don't like to say name because i believe terrorist have no religion. No religion promote terrorism.

there is now no existence of hindu terrorism, however it still exist in some people daydream. terrorism only exist in only one religion, i don't like to say name because i believe terrorist have no religion. No religion promote terrorism.

Where did you get your degree on falsehood and deceit? Langley, VA? I thought so!

you nuts????????if that webisite is from New York University (NYU),i am mickey mouse!

hahah.. you are then...

exactly terrorists have no religion whether they are in Asaam, Bareli, kashmir, burma, Palestine, Surbia, Kosovo or victims of golden temple..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom