What's new

New York train derailment kills four, injures 63

RIP to the dead

For people who relate this incident anything other than unfortunate twist of faith should be ashamed of themselves and people who over the fact they deserved to die should have themselves shot

Tell me, which country in the world had not had any train crash? So if you go over the fact of the political system, then where else you can live with guarantee safety on public transport?

If you don't want any accident to blame the government, then I think the government should have the same right not to offer public transport.

Really stupid and immature to try and relate these incident to political entity, should come back here to post after you grow a pair

What next? Paul walker died because of our lax traffic rules or road safety?

delete

Last edited:
First it was because of the failure of democracy, then it was because of neglect of infrastructure, now...???

What do you mean by cowboy fan?

He means a fan of the American Football Club " Dallas Cowboys " which is a very Popular Football Club.
In the USA, as I am sure you already know, Football is not Soccer but more like Rugby.

First it was because of the failure of democracy, then it was because of neglect of infrastructure, now...???

Obviously now it is due to the crash of the dollar and the falling of the skies over USA. Are you blind?! :)

Back
Top Bottom