What's new

NEW WORLD RECORD!!!!!! - China manned submersible below 7000M

check this thread post #8:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/189702-chinas-do-list-week-dock-space-lab-explore-mariana-trench.html#post3095704

for any frustrated indian right wing imposter on board: get lost!

Can you get any more stupid??

Before your post, there was only one post by an Indian and that was by me Congratulating China on the achievement.

Where the FUC..K did you see any Indian trying to deny your achievement that you have to post against India?

Please do not ruin the thread with such foolish comments. Enjoy the achievement of China and be happy.

Can you get any more stupid??

Before your post, there was only one post by an Indian and that was by me Congratulating China on the achievement.

Where the FUC..K did you see any Indian trying to deny your achievement that you have to post against India?

Please do not ruin the thread with such foolish comments. Enjoy the achievement of China and be happy.

I am not pointing at you stupid unless you want to be acting like one moron! get lost!

This is a great achievement, and I am proud for the Chinese (National rivalries aside, I like anything that advances human science and understanding of the world around us, sea, space, whatever) However I'm torn on the the record thing. On one hand the whole "first submersible painted blue to reach these depths" seems silly, but if it geats things rolling, so be it.

I am not pointing at you stupid unless you want to be acting like one moron! get lost!

Dude, this sure shows how ******* stupid you really are.
And guess what, you have reading comprehension issues too. Unlike other chinese posters here, you are just posting stupid stuff. Just ranting at Indians even when they are praising your country's achievement.

No need to reply. You are in my ignored list from now on.

The vessel will go deep sea diving for 2 more times before concluding this trip @ Mariana Trench!

Dude, this sure shows how ******* stupid you really are.
And guess what, you have reading comprehension issues too. Unlike other chinese posters here, you are just posting stupid stuff. Just ranting at Indians even when they are praising your country's achievement.

No need to reply. You are in my ignored list from now on.

@ stupidity x 200!

China's submersible is more like a submarine and can navigate along the sea floor and is able to conduct comprehensive scientific experiments and research, but those which can go deeper are just something like you drop them to the bottom and pull them up.

China's submersible is more like a submarine and can navigate along the sea floor and is able to conduct comprehensive scientific experiments and research, but those which can go deeper are just something like you drop them to the bottom and pull them up.
Asia Power~~~~~~!!!

Back
Top Bottom