What's new

New trick of the old monk

Vish,

You can keep your own opinion about Western Shugden Society.

But, Dalai Lama has no rights to oppress the believers.

The bottom line is, Dalai Lama is no saint. If he is in power, he’ll probably be worse than CPC, as judged by his words and deeds!

BTW, I’d like to highly suggest you resolutely banish your selective blindness, for the link(s) are clearly in my posts.

Selective blindness?

I wasn't even aware of the term "Western Shugden Society" before you posted the links above. The links you've given are from the official website of the Western Shugden Society. How are they to be trusted to form an unbiased opinion?

I did check the Internet for opinions and views on Western Shugden Society; the credibility of this organization along with its intent is circumspect.

The Dalai Lama is anyday far better than the CPC. Few regimes in the history of the world have committed blunders and excesses to the extent that the CPC has done.

The Dalai Lama simply stated his opinion that the Western Shugden Society; his followers want to follow his opinion, so what is the problem? Simply because he is in a position of influence, does it imply that he has no right to an opinion?

The Dalai Lama does not seek to be the political leader of Tibet; all he is asking for is more religious and cultural freedom.

Vish,

You can keep your own opinion about Western Shugden Society.

But, Dalai Lama has no rights to oppress the believers.

The bottom line is, Dalai Lama is no saint. If he is in power, he’ll probably be worse than CPC, as judged by his words and deeds!

BTW, I’d like to highly suggest you resolutely banish your selective blindness, for the link(s) are clearly in my posts.

I have no idea why this keeps happening (Selective blindness perhaps, as you pointed out?) but you guys keep forgetting that Dalai Lama doesn't want power or Independence for Tibet.

All he wants is religious freedom and some degree of autonomy for Tibetans.

And not just for religious reasons, Tibetans are as proud of their culture as the Chinese, and they don't particularly enjoy Mandarin and Han culture shoved down their throats at gunpoint or their lands being colonized and overrun by Han immigrants.

if the Chinese regime acquires a little wisdom and grants some of these wishes, they might actually see a more peaceful and content Tibetan society.

"Democratic" Dalai Lama is a dictator himself.

Dorje Shugden controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Western Shugden Society and Dorje Shugden Devotees Charitable Trust in India[4], on the orders of the Dalai Lama the ban was and continues to be enforced by the Tibetan Government in Exile and all other Tibetan Exile associations such as the Tibetan Youth Congress and the Tibetan Women’s Association:[5] Specifically:

Dear Gpit,

The more you post such links the more credible becomes the Dalai Lama and the Tibet cause.

Regards

Dear Gpit,

The more you post such links the more credible becomes the Dalai Lama and the Tibet cause.

Regards

The more West and Indians bash China the more frustrated and jealous you seem about China's progress...:hitwall::chilli:

The more West and Indians bash China the more frustrated and jealous you seem about China's progress...:hitwall::chilli:

The more you deny the problem by claiming that people are "jealous", the more bashing you get from the "west" and Indians.

Before the 90s, China refused to engage with the world. Now that you have, prepare to receive both the praise and the abuse.

Dear Gpit,

Regards

Dear AN,

For people on the other side of the line, Dalai Lama is nothing but regarded as a running jackal of you-know-whom.

For instance, proven violent Dalai Lama was amazingly awarded a peace prize by Westerners! :rofl:

Nothing could be more insulting to Mr. Nobel in particular, and to human beings in general, than this ridiculous absurdity. :taz:

Double Regards.

Dear AN,

For people on the other side of the line, Dalai Lama is nothing but regarded as a running jackal of you-know-whom.

For instance, proven violent Dalai Lama was amazingly awarded a peace prize by Westerners! :rofl:

Nothing could be more insulting to Mr. Nobel in particular, and to human beings in general, than this ridiculous absurdity. :taz:

Double Regards.

So you want us to give the next Noble Peace Prize to the CPC and the people who planned Tiannmen Square ?

I think Dalai Lama is a better bet.

Regards

So you want us to give the next Noble Peace Prize to the CPC and the people who planned Tiannmen Square ?

I think Dalai Lama is a better bet.

Regards

CPC and Dalai are not two extremities of the matter. There are a lot of similarities between the two. Hope you guys can seen these through.

Probably Cindy Sheehan would be a better one...

CPC and Dalai are not two extremities of the matter. There are a lot of similarities between the two. Hope you guys can seen these through.

Probably Cindy Sheehan would be a better one...

I am a great admirer of Cindy Sheehan and her campaign on the War on Iraq but I am sorry to burst your bubble about Noble Peace Prizes. They are very independant and fair. Chinese people must learn praise and criticism go hand in hand and if we thought Dalai lama was a fake he would have been exposed by the same western media la Martha Stewart style.

Regards

Selective blindness?

I wasn't even aware of the term "Western Shugden Society" before you posted the links above. The links you've given are from the official website of the Western Shugden Society. How are they to be trusted to form an unbiased opinion?

I did check the Internet for opinions and views on Western Shugden Society; the credibility of this organization along with its intent is circumspect.

The Dalai Lama is anyday far better than the CPC. Few regimes in the history of the world have committed blunders and excesses to the extent that the CPC has done.

The Dalai Lama simply stated his opinion that the Western Shugden Society; his followers want to follow his opinion, so what is the problem? Simply because he is in a position of influence, does it imply that he has no right to an opinion?

The Dalai Lama does not seek to be the political leader of Tibet; all he is asking for is more religious and cultural freedom.

Dude, you know nothing of Tibet Lama system, a religious autocracy, as reflected in your laughable statement such as "The Dalai Lama does not seek to be the political leader ". :lol:

Please do yourself a favor by not showing off your ignorance in the public!

Dude, you know nothing of Tibet Lama system, a religious autocracy, as reflected in your laughable statement such as "The Dalai Lama does not seek to be the political leader ". :lol:

Please do yourself a favor by not showing off your ignorance in the public!

So educate me; tell me what the Tibet Lama system is. Do remember though that you still haven't countered my argument. Your post above only indicates your personal hatred for the Dalai Lama.

Further, if there is anything that is "in the public," it is your desperation and rhetoric.

I am a great admirer of Cindy Sheehan and her campaign on the War on Iraq but I am sorry to burst your bubble about Noble Peace Prizes. They are very independant and fair. Chinese people must learn praise and criticism go hand in hand and if we thought Dalai lama was a fake he would have been exposed by the same western media la Martha Stewart style.

Regards

In Western civilization's view, perhaps Nobel committee is fair. It may be because Dalai Lama's evidence of violence has been suppressed and/or "inadvertently" omitted. But that will not be automatically reflected in those who have relatively full or different knowledge.

In addition, that prize serves a purpose to influence China. If you can still remember a famous (or infamous) quoted western phrase: “If we don’t hate what we are not, we can’t love what we are.” ― Actually this phrase reminds me of Mao.

As to the fairness of Western media, they truly disappoint many, and better don’t even mention that.

So educate me; tell me what the Tibet Lama system is. Do remember though that you still haven't countered my argument. Your post above only indicates your personal hatred for the Dalai Lama.

Further, if there is anything that is "in the public," it is your desperation and rhetoric.

There is a educational material for children published in West, as you are obviously bias for that, for you to read. Pay your attention to "the Dalai Lama, considered the Religious and State head of Tibet" and understand the English "religiuos autocracy".

Enjoy and be a good boy!

Education for Children: The Tibetan Perspective

There is a educational material for children published in West, as you are obviously bias for that, for you to read. Pay your attention to "the Dalai Lama, considered the Religious and State head of Tibet" and understand the English "religiuos autocracy".

Enjoy and be a good boy!

Education for Children: The Tibetan Perspective

Dude, this is from the article you posted:

"The cultural revolution in Tibet begins in 1965 with the demolition of 98 percent of the monasteries and systematic eradication of Tibetan culture. Today, Tibetans are not allowed to practice their religion since the Communist party of China does not believe in religion. The medium of education in Tibet in Chinese not Tibetan. The Tibetan flag is outlawed Tibet and Tibetan children are taught what is termed "Patriotic Education", which is a campaign maligning their religious head, His Highness the Dalai Lama."

"The article quoted that the illiteracy rate among young children was expected to drop to five percent by 2007. We ask, 'of what use is an education that teaches you to hate your own land, your own culture and disrespect your own culture?'. Education provided in Tibetan schools to Tibetan children is taught by teachers recruited in China. The curriculum they follow is designed by China, propagates the philosophy of the Communist Party of China and deries the independence struggle of the Tibetan people."

"ACR is deeply apologetic to it's readers for publishing an article which was extremely one-sided out of context."

Man, I am a good boy.

In Western civilization's view, perhaps Nobel committee is fair. It may be because Dalai Lama's evidence of violence has been suppressed and/or "inadvertently" omitted. But that will not be automatically reflected in those who have relatively full or different knowledge.

In addition, that prize serves a purpose to influence China. If you can still remember a famous (or infamous) quoted western phrase: “If we don’t hate what we are not, we can’t love what we are.” ― Actually this phrase reminds me of Mao.

As to the fairness of Western media, they truly disappoint many, and better don’t even mention that.

Again you confuse me. Why live in the USA if western world is so bad ?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom