What's new

New South Korean attack helicopter.

Its not abt industrial capacity dude its about this :usflag::usflag::usflag:

If its with u then u can modify anything of their origin like K-2 tank and F-2X a/c.

do you know that South Korea is amongst the most industrialised country not only in Asia but the World @ large, in fact its an industrial giant that's the truth, as for U.S help or Aid, then they along with the GCC gulf states,China & Japan also gave Pakistan a lot of help to stand on its own feet. but unlike the great South Korean nation, our leaders on the other hand took all these Aid & filled their own pockets ! with corruptions, commissions & Tax evasion, our politicians, business men & general's were busy making the most out of all these aid to build their own bungalows & fatting their own bank balances & making malls, & golf clubs , the South Koreans on the other hand were utilizing these Aid that they got, to help themselves establish a solid & firm industrial base for the prosperity of their nation.

learn to give credit where credit is due, & accept the responsibilities of your own failures escapism, & arrogance leads one nowhere, these are the hard cold realities

It doesn't look like the Tiger, but there are similarities though.

Anyway, the Tiger had had major problems in the past.

Looks like Korean version of Eurocopter Tiger?

Eurocopter Tiger

helic-tiger-01.jpg

do you know that South Korea is amongst the most industrialised country not only in Asia but the World @ large, in fact its an industrial giant that's the truth, as for U.S help or Aid, then they along with the GCC gulf states,China & Japan also gave Pakistan a lot of help to stand on its own feet. but unlike the great South Korean nation, our leaders on the other hand took all these Aid & filled their own pockets ! with corruptions, commissions & Tax evasion, our politicians, business men & general's were busy making the most out of all these aid to build their own bungalows & fatting their own bank balances & making malls, & golf clubs , the South Koreans on the other hand were utilizing these Aid that they got, to help themselves establish a solid & firm industrial base for the prosperity of their nation.

learn to give credit where credit is due, & accept the responsibilities of your own failures escapism, & arrogance leads one nowhere, these are the hard cold realities

What ever u wrote could be fully or partially true. U and i dont make policies here nor do we sit in such meeting where such MOUs r signed.

Japan, Rep. of Korea etc have a wonderful industrial base no doubt. But still u cant just modify or make something based on their technology without their permission!!!

Thats my point. If they wish then they make u a wonder-man and if not they can make u most hated figure in World.

It doesn't look like the Tiger, but there are similarities though.

Anyway, the Tiger had had major problems in the past.

not only in the past, Tigre as the Frenchie called it had a disappointing performance and maintenance record in Royal Australia armed forces and Bundeswehre until now, Indonesia itself much prefer to order Apache instead of Tigre albeit a long history cooperation between Indonesia PT DI with EADS Eurocopter.

Some people think that Eurocopter is only about the Tiger...

Well EC 725 caracal is a good medium transport Helo, same with light attack/recon helo Fennec AS 550 is a great helo in their class and you cannot forgetting about Eurocopter Dauphin and Panther too as a great ASW copper

What ever u wrote could be fully or partially true. U and i dont make policies here nor do we sit in such meeting where such MOUs r signed.

Japan, Rep. of Korea etc have a wonderful industrial base no doubt. But still u cant just modify or make something based on their technology without their permission!!!

Thats my point. If they wish then they make u a wonder-man and if not they can make u most hated figure in World.

Can you kindly enough to elaborate and explaining these words? Are you never heard about Reverse Engineering and Industrially military assistance?

not only in the past, Tigre as the Frenchie called it had a disappointing performance and maintenance record in Royal Australia armed forces and Bundeswehre until now, Indonesia itself much prefer to order Apache instead of Tigre albeit a long history cooperation between Indonesia PT DI with EADS Eurocopter.

Yeah, we did cancel our order long time ago over its disappointing performance :)

I expect to see the Viper soon here though :agree: with the Navy of course ;) we've got 70 Apaches on order already.

Some people think that Eurocopter is only about the Tiger...

You've got Cheetah to make it up for the Tiger ;)

Its not abt industrial capacity dude its about this :usflag::usflag::usflag:

If its with u then u can modify anything of their origin like K-2 tank and F-2X a/c.

I think anything can be modified if you have an idea of how to do this and how to do that. Being under real threat of North Korean ballistic missiles, South Korea decided to develop their own ballistic missile defense system. USA denied to transfer appropriate technology. Russia agreed. The result is medium range Cheongung KM-SAM. The second example is that faced with problems in developing own jet engine, China still installs AL-31 engines on their fighters.
I wish success to South Korea in development of their own combat systems.

Back
Top Bottom