What's new

New Section

I used to do that Sir, but the lack of any timely action, even against persistent offenders, has led me to conclude the futility of doing so, to be honest.
Concern is very much understandable, even i had the same complain till i got a moderators title. I wish not to disappoint sane and old members. Give the system another chance, it can work. Mods are unfortunately in very low numbers, usually happens that a complain is not heard(Administration is working on this). Take the complain to GHQ. Cooperation from you guys is vital to keep this place clean and enjoyable for all. You guys are an important part of this forum, don't forget. I expect proper complains from all...
regards

Concern is very much understandable, even i had the same complain till i got a moderators title. I wish not to disappoint sane and old members. Give the system another chance, it can work. Mods are unfortunately in very low numbers, usually happens that a complain is not heard(Administration is working on this). Take the complain to GHQ. Cooperation from you guys is vital to keep this place clean and enjoyable for all. You guys are an important part of this forum, don't forget. I expect proper complains from all...
regards

Sir, the onus of improving and maintaining the forum is primarily on the management and the title holders, not the members. Members can only follow what they they can see as being done (or not), not claimed.

========================

Exhibit A:

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

Exhibit B:

Topics banned on PDF

Sir, the onus of improving and maintaining the forum is primarily on the management and the title holders, not the members. Members can only follow what they they can see as being done (or not), not claimed.
Without cooperation from senior members how do you think proper improvement can be brought. Again, would suggest to take complain to GHQ, will be looked at...

Without cooperation from senior members how do you think proper improvement can be brought. Again, would suggest to take complain to GHQ, will be looked at...

Sir, I have no complaints. :D

Some times i am tagged in a thread posted in Senior section to give my feedback and i am unable to do so because i am not allowed to post there (You have insufficient privileges to reply).

Some times i am tagged in a thread posted in Senior section to give my feedback and i am unable to do so because i am not allowed to post there (You have insufficient privileges to reply).

You can have a title holder to recommend you. That should get you access to that section.

Back
Top Bottom