What's new

New picture (before-after) surfaced in China social network about a fight...

Slow release medication for our neighbours. It's like the whole Indian nation is being slowly waterboarded at Guantanamo.

A little bird tells me that we’ve got more coming tomorrow. I’m tentatively guessing POW release on the 19th (18th?) of June last year.

A little bird tells me that we’ve got more coming tomorrow. I’m tentatively guessing POW release on the 19th (18th?) of June last year.

He said another clash, happened in Sept 2020, is even more amazing, involving shooting (India shoot first) this time.

I really believe that with the release of these videos from CCTV (Which is expected to get a uproar in public), we are really preparing some war with India now, or at least dont care about any possibilities of a war with India.

The disengagement deal means nothing, since when you are really about to start or prepare a war, you would not put majority of your troop at the front-line under the risk of enemy's sudden bombardment, anyway.

Last edited:
I kind of appreciate that they limit themselves to just fighting with sticks

What would happen if Indian army invaded?

Chinese middle school hall monitors would arrest them and put them in detention. PLA doesn't need to get involved except to watch out for the Indians' safety. Some hall monitors are really cruel.

He said another clash, happened in Sept 2020, is even more amazing, involving shooting (India shoot first) this time.

I really believe that with the release of these videos from CCTV (Which is expected to get a uproar in public), we are really preparing some war with India now, or at least dont care about any possibilities of a war with India.

The disengagement deal means nothing, since when you are really about to start or prepare a war, you would not put majority of your troop at the front-line under the risk of enemy's sudden bombardment, anyway.

I don’t think China plans on war with India. If they wanted a war they would’ve released this in June to fan the flames. The fact that released this does mean that if India does something stupid in the future, they can open the taps and get public support for a limited engagement.

That said, the guy who originally leaked the photo did it because the Manipur government who honored the East Asian Indian soldier stole screen cap from CCTV’s video.

I don’t think China plans on war with India. If they wanted a war they would’ve released this in June to fan the flames. The fact that released this does mean that if India does something stupid in the future, they can open the taps and get public support for a limited engagement.

That said, the guy who originally leaked the photo did it because the Manipur government who honored the East Asian Indian soldier stole screen cap from CCTV’s video.

If China is not prepare a war with India, they can still report their war heros without showing the video about how they get assaulted by Indians, which cause an uproar in China

The act itself indicate that China is either prepare a war with india or at least, could careless about whether releasing such embrassing video will push india itching for a war with China.

As for the reason why China have not released such video in June 2020, well, different international climate:
Last year the US try to forming an anit-China alliance for COVID-19 and other things, if China have a war with India, there is a risk lots of anti-China countries will form an alliance support india, this is likely draw China into a mess, and even international isolation (see Soviet-Afghanistan war).

But now, China has greatly neutralized the risk of an international anti-China alliance, and with Biden being the US President, the US's support to India will be very limited, so a war with India with an decisive victory for China is highly likely, and without any serious international consequence (considering the video China released show it is india who invite the beating).

From the photo, it seems a small group are completely surround and whack from all corners by a vicious beating.
What Chinese military fans think of the photo. It isn’t epic or badass, it is FUNNY :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

One of the posters in another thread (presumably from a village) asked if they were clubbing pigs because he is familiar with the technique.

If the victim can escaped that beating without a broken bones. I quit posting in PDF. :lol:

View attachment 719891
Via @红袍萤火虫VIII from Weibo
Updated
006Dtaj0ly1go0luue68qj328n2u0u0z.jpg

Via @红袍萤火虫VIII from Weibo

This thread is on 🔥 keep everyone updated on new image releases of braveheart jawans that are acclimatise & yet got whooped ***. Weird only one turd reply and never seen again after the hostage pic being posted😂

I have to admit, the Chinese are really funny,

I think this is the first time I've seen unleashed Chinese humour on this forum.
That's another thing we have in common between Pakistan and China, originality in humour. lol

Its always good to laugh together.

Why all the videos and pictures of assaults and fighting are coming from Chinese side and not Indian side even though Indians claim they killed dozens of Chinese soldiers and made hundreds of them prisoners?

Indian army don't have cameras or don't have anything to show except bogus claims?

This thread is on 🔥 keep everyone updated on new image releases of braveheart jawans that are acclimatise & yet got whooped ***. Weird only one turd reply and never seen again after the hostage pic being posted😂
feels like 27th feb on this thread! mighty Indian got spanking and turd boys go into hiding! cowards!

Why all the videos and pictures of assaults and fighting are coming from Chinese side and not Indian side even though Indians claim they killed dozens of Chinese soldiers and made hundreds of them prisoners?

Indian army don't have cameras or don't have anything to show except bogus claims?

The best part is that none of this even needed to be made public if they kept on blabbering about how macho they are. The IA is like a guy who insists on entering a d**k measuring contest when all he really got is a stub.

Back
Top Bottom