What's new

NEW PICS: Second LCH prototype completes successful sea-level trials

Changes with the stub wings through out.

Still looking for the right config / design, I guess drag reduction is still the most important point since the location or the tested loads at the hardpoints doesn't change.

insaan insaan ki maut ka saman bana ker khush hai . afsoos

Actually man is the only kind of Animal which kills its own kind. Other kinds fight with each other and if one dies it's because of accident, not with any intention to kill. If you notice in any fight other than human if an animal runs away from fight with the same kind, then the victor will not pursue in order to kill the looser!! (some exception though : King cobra kills rat snake to eat it)

Actually man is the only kind of Animal which kills its own kind. Other kinds fight with each other and if one dies it's because of accident, not with any intention to kill. If you notice in any fight other than human if an animal runs away from fight with the same kind, then the victor will not pursue in order to kill the looser!! (some exception though : King cobra kills rat snake to eat it)
I doubt there were any attack on civilian during any indo pak war. From either side .

I doubt there were any attack on civilian during any indo pak war. From either side .

I also doubt that. Yes, in ancient times wars were fought on large field called "Yudh khetra" where adversary army meet with each other and fight it out. Whoever looses surrenders and the victor rules over the kingdom without harming the civilians. This was inside India where kingdoms fight with each other. But when the invaders came in form of Alexander, Taimurlung, Cheghiz Khan, Babur etc. the scenario changed. They attacked civilians and genocide took place.

I have read in Mahabharata battle, army would stop fighting after sunset and mourn for those who died. There were also relatives in the enemy camp also.

I am not completely sure about this, Somewhere I read: In olden days SATI started due to the loss at war. i.e. the army which won the war used to take away the fallen one's women therefore these women thought dieing along with husband was honorable/better than becoming like Pros.

Things seems to have bettered later I believe.

Another LCA in the offing......
it is far better then your helicopter technology atleast it can carry more person then 1
800px-Jugaad.jpg

Not sure, all those coverings of the gun or gears will help for sure, but we have to wait and see what for new performance specs. A folding rear gear would had been interesting though, instead of such a big covering.
But a folding rear wheel will add weight - which was another LCH issue!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom