What's new

New PAF pilots photos

PAF pilots have the shittiest personalities, they think they are right and know the whole world. well if you think about it for a second, they do know almost everything, they are smart as hell, and they have seen the whole world but still these guys need to take some personality lessons. they have no respect for anyone and treat others like ****.

I am not able to see any pics not only in this thread but in many other threads.

Well many of these pics aren't new by the way. :rolleyes:

at least women can go out of house in pakistan without burka...

what a ridiculous coment are u passing,,,,,,,,dont u have a sence,,,,,,,,,,,,we r muslims if we want to wear it we will what the hell some body pass coments on our females,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come to pakistan and see your self dont pass coments,,,i whould rather preffer pakistani governmet to impose burka as a compulsery act,,,,,,,as must done act,,,,,,haya is biggest jewel of muslims

pakistan me aircraft ka itna kami hai!!! eek aircraft pe 15-20 log char jaate hai!!!!
REALLY HORRIBLE SITUATION....

Shoo! back to your hole! Leave trolling to people who can do it right.

highmark2005.jpg

PAF pilots have the shittiest personalities, they think they are right and know the whole world. well if you think about it for a second, they do know almost everything, they are smart as hell, and they have seen the whole world but still these guys need to take some personality lessons. they have no respect for anyone and treat others like ****.
What made U say so...? Any personal experience ? any incidence ? That may not be the case in general.
Although there is a very thin line between attitude and arrogance...and most cross that line .....knowingly !!!

I never understood the pilot's obsession with these classic shades. :D

Yaar aap ko kis year mein ISSB nay reject kiya tha?
:rofl:

There's no doubt the F-16s are the sexiest looking aircraft on the planet!! :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom