New Mod: HRK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats
@HRK
But your name reminds me of the Physics help book
Heleday Resnick and Krane

Reactions: HRK
This is not the case at all for the reasons you might suspect. Load is basically the main reason for new inductions, our existing numbers were not sufficient to cope with the sheer quantity of tasks, even though it seems Webby has added all sorts of features to ensure efficiency, we face a great deal reports daily. And of course, mods aren't active all the time, so it is hard to cope at times. This is the main reason as I see it for the much welcomed additions to the team.

You know PDF better than I do Sir.

AlexaDefencePK.jpg

if your comment is regarding marked variation in moderation pattern then I dont think so. We have our own induction/training/tips/guidance section to ensure uniformity , as much as is humanly possible, in mod actions

The problem that we faced was that we didnt have enough mods to deal with a 200 reports/day onslaught

Regarding tag holders, we first inform them in a PM-- and if actions persist admin strips the tags of those members

chinese/turkish/arab sections have certain regional issues that we are not aware of as pakistanis
The Arab section is by far the worst. The abusive & foul language used by Arab members would put the neighborhood pimp to shame.

@HRK Congratulations, personally I'm very happy to see you made it! With your addition to the moderation team, my confidence in PDF has been renewed :cheers:

Thank You @WebMaster & @Horus + Others who influenced you.

The process you describe is wonderful. The results are not, unfortunately.
Come on yaar. After all these years, we still enjoy it, do we not? PDF is still better than almost any defense forum out there and has been a wonderful source of information and teachers.

Come on yaar. After all these years, we still enjoy it, do we not? PDF is still better than almost any defense forum out there and has been a wonderful source of information and teachers.

Please see #33 above.

what pdf needs is an indian mod. this will make indian users feel a sense of welcomness. there are 2 chinese mods. and they are just as many indian users as they is chinese. i vote @SpArK to be a mod he's a good balanced guy

eh?? for quite some time i have been suggesting me or joe shearer... both of us are balanced, calm and progressive.

spark may be a good person but i don't remember seeing too many of his posts.

------

@HRK , congrats, janaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom