What's new

New member from hong kong

Naveed66

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone. My name is Mohammad Naveed and im a pakistani living in Hong Kong im 20 years old guy. I have been following pakistan defence for last few years. But few months back i decide to join pakistan defence because i find it useful and awesome. Sorry for introducing myself too late since i was busy in last few months.i . Many peoples from different countries are also joining pakistan defence. Btw are there any members from Hong Kong? ? [emoji1] [emoji1]

Hi everyone. My name is Mohammad Naveed and im a pakistani living in Hong Kong im 20 years old guy. I have been following pakistan defence for last few years. But few months back i decide to join pakistan defence because i find it useful and awesome. Sorry for introducing myself too late since i was busy in last few months.i . Many peoples from different countries are also joining pakistan defence. Btw are there any members from Hong Kong? ? [emoji1] [emoji1]

Yes, welcome to PDF. :)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/attention-chinese-hong-kong-members.384526/

Hi welcome and yes @Chinese-Dragon is from Hong Kong.

Lived in Hong Kong for about a decade up till the handover....so I know HK pretty well (still drop by now and then too).

My best Pakistani mate ever was in school with me over there (his dad was a high ranking police officer). He lives in the UK now though.

Welcome and enjoy the forum! :)

Lived in Hong Kong for about a decade up till the handover....so I know HK pretty well (still drop by now and then too).

My best Pakistani mate ever was in school with me over there (his dad was a high ranking police officer). He lives in the UK now though.

I move to Hong Kong when i was 2 years old. I spend my whole life in Hong Kong.

Btw do u still live in Hong Kong? ?

Hi mate,

I was from Hong Kong but was born in the US, I lived in Tuen Mun for around 15 years. And rotate around Shenzhen and surrounding area on and off for a few year.

lol, I don't know you lived in Hong Kong lol.....

I used to live in Tuen Mun in NT and Shek Kip Mei in Kowloon lol

Hi mate,

I was from Hong Kong but was born in the US, I lived in Tuen Mun for around 15 years. And rotate around Shenzhen and surrounding area on and off for a few year.

lol, I don't know you lived in Hong Kong lol.....

I used to live in Tuen Mun in NT and Shek Kip Mei in Kowloon lol
I live in tung chung near airport. And I study in kowloon.[emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom