What's new

New Leader of pakistan, will bring prosperity, petrol to drop to 65rs, dollar to 100 dunyanews.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
P

He works with his heart and mindd

Last edited:

Exculsive news from dunya
Petrol to be 65rs. Guys dont fill your tank

Come on man. Is it worth making new useless thread? Come on to me is it worth making a comment.

Exculsive news from dunya
Petrol to be 65rs. Guys dont fill your tank
I thin it meant, perform 69 and pay 65 for gas at select patwari designated locations.

This is only possible with the USA agreeing to fund Pakistan. Now they’re trying to buy us off with commodities.

I think I’ll pass.
Fund with what
Kya bab ka paisa hey
funds go through congress
aint that happening

saudis..sure thats a bkank check but saudis gona listen to biden..where the hell are youliving

chances are that saudis might even get upset who knows..remeber saudis are bad guys per biden (and we may put them on bad guys list too)

The only funding they have is IMF AB WB
IMF is maxed out almost
AB WB require ground projects and take time to implement
While every other source is loan at high interest

No free money coming suckers
You sold your mom for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Once CIA was asked how much it cost to over turn the iranina regime
They said few million and we had millions left over

Funny was it was so cheap
Same is this time they probably just soent a few $$ may be worth a coffee
Rest qas zardari

Come on man. Is it worth making new useless thread? Come on to me is it worth making a comment.
You are here so its worth it

Fund with what
Kya bab ka paisa hey
funds go through congress
aint that happening

saudis..sure thats a bkank check but saudis gona listen to biden..where the hell are youliving

chances are that saudis might even get upset who knows..remeber saudis are bad guys per biden (and we may put them on bad guys list too)

The only funding they have is IMF AB WB
IMF is maxed out almost
AB WB require ground projects and take time to implement
While every other source is loan at high interest

No free money coming suckers
You sold your mom for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Once CIA was asked how much it cost to over turn the iranina regime
They said few million and we had millions left over

Funny was it was so cheap
Same is this time they probably just soent a few $$ may be worth a coffee
Rest qas zardari

You are here so its worth it

1. FATF will now move Pakistan into whitelist.
2. IMF/AB/WB will suddenly become more pro Pak and become much more flexible. Remember this is a tool to keep Pakistan poor and under control.

Since you love PDM so much, I hope you pull your head out of your a$$, unless of course, your living thrives on corruption itself hence it is haram.

Shabash beta.

1. FATF will now move Pakistan into whitelist.
2. IMF/AB/WB will suddenly become more pro Pak and become much more flexible. Remember this is a tool to keep Pakistan poor and under control.

Since you love PDM so much, I hope you pull your head out of your a$$, unless of course, your living thrives on corruption itself hence it is haram.

Shabash beta.
1-FATF white list will have no real impact(yes from grey to black u will have an impact)
2-IMF we already have maxed out loans in 2018(pakistan maxed out 8b of extended loan) every country has fix quota pakistan already are in extended qouta ..
IK simply rolled over the EXISTING LOANS of IMF rather then taking new
3-AB WB dont do budget financing only viable projects..wont be easy to come with projects fast
4-CSF is only hope(2b$/yr till 2018 !!) but dont expect congress approving it
5- yes IMF apporval means you can tape bond market but pakistan can akready tap bond market..it is not near default that bond market is closed
6- roshan digital is 4b dollars..you are losing those for sure due to PMLN track record
7- arab blank check is unkown as biden dont hold sway on arab countries due
To khashogi killing

So
Basically pakistanis sold themselves for free
Just like how iranians sold them selves for free in 1950

Last edited:
P

He works with his heart and mindd

Super …

These guys will be able beat every other country on the planet

Hold my keema naan

Fruits of democracy reaching the common people!

I rolled up into a petrol pump. The attendant filled my tank up for free. Gave me a windscreen sticker with SS pic on it. I was about to leave when a PML-N karkun at the exit stopped me and asked me why I was driving a phateechar car. He immediately called up Bank of Punjab who had chamchamati New KIA and MG cars ready, to which I tearily eyed said:

Nara awam da!

Nawaz Haram Da!

Back
Top Bottom