What's new

New Karachi administrator unlikely to deliver unless KMC is empowered

Imran Khan extends quota system and here is the thread in PDF below
Pmln extends quota system in 2013 here is the news below.
What these so called central parties are doing? One had a 2/3rd majority and other got seats in Karachi. But what they did and still doing? I told in my previous comment that Karachi walas or urdu speakers are becoming fools by establishment and centre. Joining sindh will end animosity betweeen sindhis and urdu walas and it is good for the unity of Sindh.
PPP making a puppet administrator in karachi is not OK but establishment making a Puppet PM is good?
Nobody will work in Karachi whether PPP PMLN PTI and establishment so why not join Sindhis for political struggle of Sindh. The whole Punjab is united from north punjab to central punjab under shareefs and poeple of Punjab accepting and supporting that so why not Sindh under PPP. Establishment will give power to PMLN in next election, will it be ok for you? Province division is not acceptable by you or the establishment but the division of ethnicities in sindh is good. What kind of politics is this?

F*ck Imran Khan and pti. I send lanat on them

But I am asking you

What would happen after this so called unity with sindhis? Quota system would be removed? What good it has for urdu speaking population in this unity? Answer me this

F*ck Imran Khan and pti. I send lanat on them

But I am asking you

What would happen after this so called unity with sindhis? Quota system would be removed? What good it has for urdu speaking population in this unity? Answer me this
Quota system is one of many critical negatives for the people of Karachi… no where in the world a system such as this exists …. I am disappointed with PTI on this matter …

Population of Karachi (at extreme) is over 30 million which is over 50% of Sindh's population overall. It probably goes down many fold at Eid but when the population is counted not based on their permanent address on CNICs or Domicile but rather the workplace and current stay the population of Karachi would be way over the official, unreal, 16 Million figure.

Now add to that the decade of neglect (since 2008 actually), you have a metropolis which is reeling under overcrowded population, crumbling infrastructure, accumulation of millions of tons of garbage, release of untreated sewerage water into the Sea, rag-tag and problematic transport system, acute water shortage etc., the actual required package for Karachi would need to be much much larger than it is and with actual implementation of the budget and plans.

Since Murtaza Wahab would have the entire Provincial Government at his back, he can actually deliver in 2 years what has been missing for the past 5; if the will is there. And if this does indeed happen, I mean the following:

1. Collection, removal and recycling of garbage.
2. Treatment of Sewerage before release into the Sea
3. Delivery of water through line to most of Karachi (K-IV may also be required; Tanker Mafia elimination required)
4. A Decent Transport System
5. End of Thana Culture and implementation of Police Reforms (prevention of arrest on the basis of mere FIR is indeed the right first step by Sind Cabinet).
6. Repair of roads and fixing of gutters
7. Management of traffic etc.

then Karachiites would even vote for PPP. We just need someone who delivers for Karachi regardless of who it is. Win us through service, not just lip service or ethnicity or munafiqat!

I agree with most of your post except last line.

The political/ethnicity representation is very necessary as well along with those things. Karachi has no shortage of competent people. Our Mayor/Administrator should be local and competent.

That's the thing we should strive for and work towards.

OFF TOPIC: This post is not relevant to the title of this thread but is of critical importance as it relates to national security

As you ALL remembered the two incidents one in Tianjin, China (video here):and the other one in Beirut, Lebanon (video here):

In both of these explosions ship containers are involved, now may be you all know or not that a ship in Karachi sea view beach is also stranded in suspicious circumstances. Even though the concerned authorities have taken steps and deemed this ship as security risk it is imperative that a thorough investigation should be launched as well as search operation to evaluate the "contents of this ship"... utmost vigilance is required in these times ...

1628687572122.png

Back
Top Bottom