What's new

New Islamabad Airport Progress

15622728_1202738183128508_7726678342183070352_n.jpg

Some examples of malls at airport being a flyer , Dubai , Copenhagen London Birmingham luton Paris Berlin Qatar and so on.....
Are these malls open to public? I have never heard of a movie theatre in an airport nor offices.... I understand duty free shopping and a a food court...
If they are open to public, wouldn't that be a security threat?

Interesting...

Are these malls open to public? I have never heard of a movie theatre in an airport nor offices.... I understand duty free shopping and a a food court...
If they are open to public, wouldn't that be a security threat?

Interesting...
Sir who said they will be open to public??? Also if they are then they not part of airport but for the new residential zones to be built around it but I doubt that

Advt.php

http://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=14_01_2017_011_010

Why are they building a movie theatre and offices ... i.e a mall at the new Islamabad airport????... no aorport in the world has of mall?!?
Cinemas: Hong Kong, Singapore and Seoul International Airport have cinemas in it.

Shopping Centre: Possibly talking about the shopping centre inside the terminal building, that is exclusive for passengers, possibly it will all be duty free.. Dubai model for example

Office: I think the offices will be occupied by various airlines and logistic companies... who knows if the headquater of domestic airlines may be moved to this airport as well...

Cinemas: Hong Kong, Singapore and Seoul International Airport have cinemas in it.

Shopping Centre: Possibly talking about the shopping centre inside the terminal building, that is exclusive for passengers, possibly it will all be duty free.. Dubai model for example

Office: I think the offices will be occupied by various airlines and logistic companies... who knows if the headquater of domestic airlines may be moved to this airport as well...

All Pakistani airports are destination airports, not transit airports, neither frequented by international businesmen/ professionals.
Cinema, integrated hotel, shopping center... have no value at Pakistan airports.
95% of passengers are Pakistanis or of Pak origin and they come to Pakistan for holidays.
better would be to organize bribe free customs, nadra office, hygenic resturants and good taxi service.
Most of above.... provide dustbins at airport parking, this is what i miss most in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom