What's new

New Generation of Pakistani and Bangladeshi

Nafees

Reaction score
How new generation of Pakistani think towards the new generation of Bangladeshi? Its now high time to tie between two big muslim countries of South Asia for the better hope in near future.

So, lets have a discussion how the new hwnwration of Pakistanis think over Bangladeshis.

Hi members this thread is for this section

How new generation of Pakistani think towards the new generation of Bangladeshi? Its now high time to tie between two big muslim countries of South Asia for the better hope in near future.

So, lets have a discussion how the new hwnwration of Pakistanis think over Bangladeshis.

without india being involved in it relation ship between pakistan and bengladesh is fruitless.

India will be just destructive for this relationship.past experiance shows.

Indians have evil intentions for both the Muslim Countries reason is so simple both the countries formed one Pakistan and India considers both as enemy

Pakistan has a dynamic and very young population, more than 60% is youger than 25 years. Since they're born in post-1971 era there's less affinity with Bangladesh, Bengali affairs or culture.

Unless both governments take actions to build bridges and improve ties the general perception which is often preceived from the media coverage will remain somewhat negative.

I personally feel that there's a lot of potential for both sides and coming generations will be more involved with eachother.

Pakistan has a dynamic and very young population, more than 60% is youger than 25 years. Since they're born in post-1971 era there's less affinity with Bangladesh, Bengali affairs or culture.

Unless both governments take actions to build bridges and improve ties the general perception which is often preceived from the media coverage will remain somewhat negative.

I personally feel that there's a lot of potential for both sides and coming generations will be more involved with eachother.

So what can we young generation can do to eradicate the differences usually comes from media coverage

app naa sahe kaha both new genrations koo mil kar kam karna chaye!:pakistan:

Its about how we take our decisions I remember when the CBMs started with India our media actively participated in that b/c of Indian propaganda it was not our thought so I believe we need to take our decisions ourselves and media should initiate this process not only our media but also Bangladeshi Media they should not highlight the bitter events of 1971 and process will start Inshallah.

That is I was saying in another thread that we can involve China and Burma for land communication. No need to involve India.

I think Cheetah is right. It would make sense to have an economic block consisting of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh given your common background. India has huge markets which can be economically serviced by Pakistan and Bangladesh. After all the illegal trade between Pakistan and India via Dubai is mind boggling.

Regards

I think Cheetah is right. It would make sense to have an economic block consisting of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh given your common background. India has huge markets which can be economically serviced by Pakistan and Bangladesh. After all the illegal trade between Pakistan and India via Dubai is mind boggling.

Regards

cant say anything:hitwall:

stop speaking Indian language use your brain.

Back
Top Bottom