What's new

New details released on Egyptian MRAP

I think everyone knows that. Not sure it matters in this discussion, unless you're saying that because he's a Turkish member, he doesn't suffer as much of the consequences from Pakistani members here as if he was an Egyptian or Indian or any other member would've said the same thing?

Either way, his point that "Chinese systems are shoddy" and the basic Chinese elements on that Egyptian MRAP are the missiles it uses, while the JF-17 is really the Chinese FC-1 and despite Pakistan assembling 60% of the airframe, current configuration is majority Chinese and especially all the A2A missiles are of the PL class and IIRC, ground munitions are also all Chinese made. So he's basically saying the JF-17 is shoddy and he seems to be sticking to that.
JF is 70+% manufactured in Pak and uses several Pak, Chinese aswell as even brazilian weapons.. and you are asking a Turkish member who has no knowledge of a project his country has nothing to do with?

JF is 70+% manufactured in Pak and uses several Pak, Chinese aswell as even brazilian weapons..

Look, we can argue all day about this but that won't do any good. Fact is, majority of the weapons on that platform are Chinese since it's an original Chinese design with a Russian Engine. Almost every A2A and A2S weapon it carries are Chinese and what brought up this debate is the Turkish Member claiming the "Chinese Systems" on the Egyptian built MARP are shoddy being that the main systems he was referring to were the missiles in SC's pics. So I put him on the spot with the JF-17 as the same concept applies, regardless of what percentages are built in Pakistan or China.

and you are asking a Turkish member who has no knowledge of a project his country has nothing to do with?

That's right. He's the one who brought it up, why should I confront anyone else?!?! lol. It sounds like you should be arguing with him since he's the one who said something you don't agree with and not me.

Look, we can argue all day about this but that won't do any good. Fact is, majority of the weapons on that platform are Chinese since it's an original Chinese design with a Russian Engine. Almost every A2A and A2S weapon it carries are Chinese and what brought up this debate is the Turkish Member claiming the "Chinese Systems" on the Egyptian built MARP are shoddy being that the main systems he was referring to were the missiles in SC's pics. So I put him on the spot with the JF-17 as the same concept applies, regardless of what percentages are built in Pakistan or China.

That's right. He's the one who brought it up, why should I confront anyone else?!?! lol. It sounds like you should be arguing with him since he's the one who said something you don't agree with and not me.
Let's ignore that Turkey troll and move on.

I was wondering when Egypt would start focusing on domestic industry. Looks like a good solid MRAP, really modular and flexbible in its capabilities. Already having concepts for an entire family in place, this is probably will receive a good amount of orders. Though the integration of Chinese systems is super dodgy.
Listen friend they cannot even feed their population, here we are speaking of weapon systems.

hundreds of their doctors died from covid crisis and they sack staff if you dont follow that their esteemed army has a device to cure HIV to Covid.

perfectly said.

Listen friend they cannot even feed their population, here we are speaking of weapon systems.

Yeah this happens to be a defense forum, isn't it? So what's the issue with talking about an Egyptian-built MRAP?

hundreds of their doctors died from covid crisis and they sack staff if you dont follow that their esteemed army has a device to cure HIV to Covid.

Oh that's why? lol. Cut the crap, already. You've had a bug up your behind about Egypt since I joined this forum and all your remarks about it and us and its people in general are nothing but disparaging and concocted and even ridiculous like the above statement! "Can't even feed their population" LOL! Are you serious? Is your hatred of Egypt so powerful that you're willing to lose all credibility by making a foolishly swooping comment like that?

And that gargle you're talking about in the above comment is almost as bad as that turco on the other thread threatening to launch some stupid ICBM onto Cairo and kill a bunch of Egyptians. Are you people effing insane?!?!?!

Yeah this happens to be a defense forum, isn't it? So what's the issue with talking about an Egyptian-built MRAP?

Oh that's why? lol. Cut the crap, already. You've had a bug up your behind about Egypt since I joined this forum and all your remarks about it and us and its people in general are nothing but disparaging and concocted and even ridiculous like the above statement! "Can't even feed their population" LOL! Are you serious? Is your hatred of Egypt so powerful that you're willing to lose all credibility by making a foolishly swooping comment like that?

And that gargle you're talking about in the above comment is almost as bad as that turco on the other thread threatening to launch some stupid ICBM onto Cairo and kill a bunch of Egyptians. Are you people effing insane?!?!?!
Reality check. I have no issues with the people - i have issues with the junta that stiffles real growth and denies people any right to do anything or act as executioner at will including murder of thousands of innocent citizens.

Reality check. I have no issues with the people - i have issues with the junta that stiffles real growth and denies people any right to do anything or act as executioner at will including murder of thousands of innocent citizens.
Whilst saving Copts all over Egypt, increasing healthcare facilities, improving foreign investments and last but not least saving lives of Egyptian Soldiers who would have died in Syria fighting on the side of the US-led coalition...
Perhaps you’d like to have a protest in somewhere in Cairo called ‘Rabaa’ where protesters were standing by others holding AKs, pistols and melee weapons using anything they could find in the area to block the entrance of any security efforts...
(Carrying weapons w/out a permit is illegal in Egypt)
(Carrying anything type of explosives is illegal in Egypt)
Before that Anti Morsi protesters and Pro Morsi protesters clashed on the bridges where several Anti Morsi protesters were shot by various bullets.
-‘Many Brotherhood members were put in jail!’
- Well it’s now designated a terrorist group as approved by the parliament.
-‘Morsi was killed in jail!’
-People say we killed him on month short of the AFCON 19... apparently we were eager to have a terrorist attack which would have degraded the safety of Egypt.
They can’t feed us but they can well provide 12-13% certificates though the Central Bank and have more economic growth than our debt.
And to end this I represent you to our government spending:
1023FFFF-AB4E-42A8-8C7D-DE3F8DDFFC46.png

Don’t listen to what the media says I advise, visit Egypt and ask the people on the street.

Whilst saving Copts all over Egypt, increasing healthcare facilities, improving foreign investments and last but not least saving lives of Egyptian Soldiers who would have died in Syria fighting on the side of the US-led coalition...
Perhaps you’d like to have a protest in somewhere in Cairo called ‘Rabaa’ where protesters were standing by others holding AKs, pistols and melee weapons using anything they could find in the area to block the entrance of any security efforts...
(Carrying weapons w/out a permit is illegal in Egypt)
(Carrying anything type of explosives is illegal in Egypt)
Before that Anti Morsi protesters and Pro Morsi protesters clashed on the bridges where several Anti Morsi protesters were shot by various bullets.
-‘Many Brotherhood members were put in jail!’
- Well it’s now designated a terrorist group as approved by the parliament.
-‘Morsi was killed in jail!’
-People say we killed him on month short of the AFCON 19... apparently we were eager to have a terrorist attack which would have degraded the safety of Egypt.
They can’t feed us but they can well provide 12-13% certificates though the Central Bank and have more economic growth than our debt.
And to end this I represent you to our government spending:
View attachment 666920
Don’t listen to what the media says I advise, visit Egypt and ask the people on the street.
Well said my friend, I have had him on ignore for a while now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom