What's new

New delhi

i was in New Delhi in 2006 for about a year ... i was residing in South Ex ... and travelling to Gurgaon on weekdays and Noida on weekends...
all i could see thr was constant construction of Metro and widening of roads .. Roads were pretty world class .. i again visited New Delhi in Jan 2010 ...
I was simply amazed ... New Delhi is simply transformed ... its green everywhere roads are Top Notch ... Metro makes it stand as best in world... and still thr is construction everywhere ..

and I guess I am in for a surprise next time I visit :) ...

old delhi is still pretty horrible at places but new delhi is good. may be one day old delhi will improve too

when will my bombay get better. only place bombay stand ahead is vertical growth. rest all is going at snail's pace. :(

when will my bombay get better. only place bombay stand ahead is vertical growth. rest all is going at snail's pace. :(
Mumbai has no space for growth. But I like mumbai more. It is very safe.

Lahore can't be compared to Delhi for one it does not even have a metro system. Just take all the investment Delhi has after the 2010 games it has become very green and lush.
Bro, Can I tell you something? You should never compare Lahore with New Delhi. I know its your city and you love it but Lahore cant be compared with New delhi. Lahore is booming right now. People from all over the country are moving to lahore. Industrialists, and high profile people from karachi, quetta, peshawar and other cities are moving to lahore with their million dollar investments. Plus Lahore has always been lucky to get massive make over. Our politicians for one love building roads. Lahore by far could be the most advanced city out of all the cities in India. Do me a favor. Just take a look at lahore from google earth and there is a thread about lahore on this site too.

Bro, Can I tell you something? You should never compare Lahore with New Delhi. I know its your city and you love it but Lahore cant be compared with New delhi. Lahore is booming right now. People from all over the country are moving to lahore. Industrialists, and high profile people from karachi, quetta, peshawar and other cities are moving to lahore with their million dollar investments. Plus Lahore has always been lucky to get massive make over. Our politicians for one love building roads. Lahore by far could be the most advanced city out of all the cities in India. Do me a favor. Just take a look at lahore from google earth and there is a thread about lahore on this site too.

LOL does Lahore even have a metro system?
stop dreaming buddy :rofl:

Same in whole chandigarh
chandigarh-roads.jpg

ct13.jpg

chandigrah_26.jpg

DSC05803.JPG

LOL does Lahore even have a metro system?
stop dreaming buddy :rofl:
I dont understand why you are emphasizing so much on the metro system. Delhi shouldve been the last city to get the metro. It was supposed to be mumbai that should be getting the metro so stop bragging because your metro system is just a cheap advertisement tactic used by your govt to make india look good. You really think new delhi is on some next level? Buddy, why dont you compare delhi with islamabad?

tell this to someone who hast visited lahore.. lahore is actually not comparable to delhi.. first lahore is about same ssize as amritsar or a bit smaller. delhi is like 20 lahores. new delhi is comparable to western cities forget lahore

I dont understand why you are emphasizing so much on the metro system. Delhi shouldve been the last city to get the metro. It was supposed to be mumbai that should be getting the metro so stop bragging because your metro system is just a cheap advertisement tactic used by your govt to make india look good. You really think new delhi is on some next level? Buddy, why dont you compare delhi with islamabad?

It is stupidity to compare small Green city like Islamabad with a Megacity like Delhi. Islamabad is planned city with a house among 50 trees and roads are full of tranquility. Islamabad is best compared with Chandigarh, only difference is that it is not the Capital of India and a planned city opened in 1966.

new delhis airport is better than lahore. new delhi railway statios is better than lahore, new delhi roads are much better. new delhi has metro lahore doest. new delhi has f1 race track lahore doest

Delhi Airport has three runways longest been of 4.4 Km, no airport in South Asia has 3 Runways. Opening of terminal 3 made it one of the largest airport in Asia comparable to Beijing and Singapore Airports. Now, it is getting 4th Runway and 2 new Terminals. And please don't compare Pakistan railways with Indian railways, Pakistanis will understand that even without mentioning it.

and millions of people use this metro just to make india look good..i know your country is going to rough time(which you guys deserve) so you can keep thinking like this..whatever makes you guys get out of bed :)

PS:Mumbai already has old local train system which connects more than 100 stations used by more than 6-7 million people everyday...also metro rail and mono rail both are currently being built in mumbai..

these could be much better if u ppl have not grabbed much of our part n money and other things which were divided

thanks to almighty ishwar that pakistan was formed or we would have been in mess with you guys...

Back
Top Bottom