What's new

New Delhi apologises over Pakistani diplomat's mistreatment

Pehle chowrahe pe pakar ke tabiyat se peeto fir gali me aa ke maufee mang lo :yay:

:omghaha::chilli::chilli::rofl:

aur phir sare dunya ko apnay opar hansaoo kay ye mulk may diplomat hoon yaan women dono he safe nahe LOL :rofl:

You can't make peace with people full of such hatred.

Pakistan should aim to block off all future energy routes to India with China's help. Lets squeeze them and break their economy.

Once the economy is broken then start funding of militant groups to spread chaos.

Oh wait, they are doing this to Pakistan already.

Pakistan should aim to block off all future energy routes to India with China's help. Lets squeeze them and break their economy.

Once the economy is broken then start funding of militant groups to spread chaos.

well a intellegent enemy is better to have than an idiot friend

we indians for same prefer estranged relationship with china than a friendli relationship with pakistan
as they say dosti aur dushmani barabar walon me hoti hai

So in a way you agree you cannot take on India w/o China's help?

So in a way you agree you cannot take on India w/o China's help?

This is what is happening, let me explain.

China are fast becoming a global superpower, every superpower has favorites, and Pakistan happens to be China's.

India has panicked and turned to USA in the hope of gaining more influence, the only problem is they are a world away and with an emerging China they are helpless.

So you have no option to make peace with Pakistan or suffer the consequences of being squeezed from all sides.

You have 600 million people who do not have a toilet. That means there are that many people who are clearly unhappy with govt because they are not getting basic amenities to live like a human. In that 600 million there will be people willing to take up arms if provided funding.

You have tried to break Pakistan for more than a decade and you have not succeeded.

A secular India with no ideology combined with funded militancy will mean absolute chaos for you as you have far too many people to govern properly and I believe once NATO withdraw China and Pakistan will begin working towards this.

A marginlized India in the sub continent will mean peace for everyone.

China are fast becoming a global superpower, every superpower has favorites, and Pakistan happens to be China's.

India has panicked and turned to USA in the hope of gaining more influence, the only problem is they are a world away and with an emerging China they are helpless.

So you have no option to make peace with Pakistan or suffer the consequences of being squeezed from all sides.

You have 600 million people who do not have a toilet. That means there are that many people who are clearly unhappy with govt because they are not getting basic amenities to live like a human. In that 600 million there will be people willing to take up arms if provided funding.

You have tried to break Pakistan for more than a decade and you have not succeeded.

A secular India with no ideology combined with funded militancy will mean absolute chaos for you as you have far too many people to govern properly and I believe once NATO withdraw China and Pakistan will begin working towards this.

You should stop thinking so much .....

By now you should have learnt from your past. Pakistan was USA's favorite at some time but now you call them your enemies. Pakistan may be China's favorite as of now but the question is Can China be the same with you in future as well? There are only permanent interest in foreign relations. Over depending on China and thinking it will come to your rescue eveytime is frankly quite naive of you to believe.

There is no way i think India is under panic. Rather i would say India is playing smart. I think this is the perfect time for India to step its relations with USA. And calling USA helpless is not right. USA doesn't need to be miles way to make its presence felt. Japan is right there with and now Vietnam is also getting closer to the USA.

And what makes you think China would hamper its relations with India? We are one of their's biggest trading partner. China can supply military equipment to you but it doesn't means its against India. We may have our issues but we are fortunate enough to have cool heads on both sides to solve such issues without having to go for military action.

Well haven't you been exporting terrorism to India for long now? You have only failed and look at the situation in your own country. Terrorism is hitting you back. You should be mature enough to accept that terrorism won't help anyone.

And for you to say that poor people would take up arms is frankly stretching it a bit too far. Come out of your fantasy world and smell the coffee. There is no way you can break India rather if you remain India centric then the situation will become worse in your own country.

Current state of pakistan is more dangerous to world security. Solve this problem yourself or else we gonna see more operations by foreign countries on your soil in addition to the numerous drone strikes.

By now you should have learnt from your past. Pakistan was USA's favorite at some time but now you call them your enemies. Pakistan may be China's favorite as of now but the question is Can China be the same with you in future as well? There are only permanent interest in foreign relations. Over depending on China and thinking it will come to your rescue eveytime is frankly quite naive of you to believe.

There is no way i think India is under panic. Rather i would say India is playing smart. I think this is the perfect time for India to step its relations with USA. And calling USA helpless is not right. USA doesn't need to be miles way to make its presence felt. Japan is right there with and now Vietnam is also getting closer to the USA.

And what makes you think China would hamper its relations with India? We are one of their's biggest trading partner. China can supply military equipment to you but it doesn't means its against India. We may have our issues but we are fortunate enough to have cool heads on both sides to solve such issues without having to go for military action.

Well haven't you been exporting terrorism to India for long now? You have only failed and look at the situation in your own country. Terrorism is hitting you back. You should be mature enough to accept that terrorism won't help anyone.

And for you to say that poor people would take up arms is frankly stretching it a bit too far. Come out of your fantasy world and smell the coffee. There is no way you can break India rather if you remain India centric then the situation will become worse in your own country.

Current state of pakistan is more dangerous to world security. Solve this problem yourself or else we gonna see more operations by foreign countries on your soil in addition to the numerous drone strikes.

such a hateful post : be a little positive man ...i will like to comment on few things
China can supply military equipment to you but it doesn't means its against India.
I totally agree with u ..they are giving us all the jf17 thunders and missles to play holli

Over depending on China and thinking it will come to your rescue eveytime is frankly quite naive of you to believe.

we were china's friend when they had no friend ... neither we are depending totally on them. We support them they support us...

Well haven't you been exporting terrorism to India for long now? You have only failed and look at the situation in your own country. Terrorism is hitting you back.

First of all we dont export terrorism ..u import it ..u invite us to come and fight with indian army when u do njustice with them ..kashmir is technically not india ..although im against voliance in any forms ..but when kill so many of them, People use it here to recruite volunters to fight them ..and also remember i can show u videos of more then 100 thousand people shouting death to india and rasing pro Pkistan sologans ... they hate you .,. in our case our kashmiri's dont want to join india ..

Terrorism is hitting you back

You are missing out on the most important factor ..all the terrorism now is due to the war in afghanistan .. it is has notthing to do with made in Pkistan tabliban ;) infact india was reported to support TTB and BLA ...

such a hateful post : be a little positive man ...i will like to comment on few things
China can supply military equipment to you but it doesn't means its against India.
I totally agree with u ..they are giving us all the jf17 thunders and missles to play holli

Over depending on China and thinking it will come to your rescue eveytime is frankly quite naive of you to believe.

we were china's friend when they had no friend ... neither we are depending totally on them. We support them they support us...

Well haven't you been exporting terrorism to India for long now? You have only failed and look at the situation in your own country. Terrorism is hitting you back.

First of all we dont export terrorism ..u import it ..u invite us to come and fight with indian army when u do njustice with them ..kashmir is technically not india ..although im against voliance in any forms ..but when kill so many of them, People use it here to recruite volunters to fight them ..and also remember i can show u videos of more then 100 thousand people shouting death to india and rasing pro Pkistan sologans ... they hate you .,. in our case our kashmiri's dont want to join india ..

Terrorism is hitting you back

You are missing out on the most important factor ..all the terrorism now is due to the war in afghanistan .. it is has notthing to do with made in Pkistan tabliban ;) infact india was reported to support TTB and BLA ...

I can show you thousands of videos as well of people wanting to stay with India. How do you react to the percentage of people coming for vote in J&K? You would never accept status quo on Kashmir we know that. India will never let Kashmir go. You may try as hard as you want but at the end it will all be in vain. Kashmir Is an integral part of India and will remain with India always.
And as for people praising pakistan i can tell you there would be equal no of people praising India if not more.

But the point is your are bleeding because of terrorism right? Same dog that you use to feed is biting you back. These people can never be loyal to anyone and pakistan is learning it the hard way.

I can show you thousands of videos as well of people wanting to stay with India. How do you react to the percentage of people coming for vote in J&K? You would never accept status quo on Kashmir we know that. India will never let Kashmir go. You may try as hard as you want but at the end it will all be in vain. Kashmir Is an integral part of India and will remain with India always.
And as for people praising pakistan i can tell you there would be equal no of people praising India if not more.

But the point is your are bleeding because of terrorism right? Same dog that you use to feed is biting you back. These people can never be loyal to anyone and pakistan is learning it the hard way.

pretty sure that is not our dog ...u watch too much times now ..many of ur facts are wrong :) my friend ..i advocate peace and i had many indian frnds when I was abroad .. but u were just bashing Pakistan so i had to answer ... chill kar meray dost ..itna gusa acha nhie hota ...i can reply ur post but i know no matter hwat i say will not change you mind ..so meray dost chill kar ... tension maat ley ..dost kar , barah mulk ha bara dil deekho

pretty sure that is not our dog ...u watch too much times now ..many of ur facts are wrong :) my friend ..i advocate peace and i had many indian frnds when im abroad .. but u were just bashing Pakistan so i had to answer ... chill kar meray dost ..itna gusa acha nhie hota ...i can reply ur post but i know no matter hwat i say will noytt change you mind ..so meray dost chill kar ... tension maat ley ..dost kar , barah mulk ha bara dil deekho

Please Point out exactly which part of my post looked offensive to you. I was very neutral in giving my opinion. If you took it otherwise then its your problem. Well aint this the same thing we keep falling back to? ''My Facts are right and yours are wrong''
And i meant no offense please be sure of that. I too prefer peace.

Please Point out exactly which part of my post looked offensive to you. I was very neutral in giving my opinion. If you took it otherwise then its your problem. Well aint this the same thing we keep falling back to? ''My Facts are right and yours are wrong''
And i meant no offense please be sure of that. I too prefer peace.

which part was neutral? u were just bashing Pakistan ...if i have to point out just bad stuff about india ..i will can even say more things about indian then u can say about Pakistan ... just look at positives ..it is just an advice ...

Well just apologies will not do it. They have make sure the security of Pak envoy is not compromised at all. They r under the Geneva Convention obligation for this. If they refuse to do so then simply call the envoy home.

Back
Top Bottom