What's new

New COVID variants Epsilon, Lambda may be resistant to vaccines, early lab studies show

'Vaccines that dont kill the virus, but simply protect the host cause more virulent strains to be formed.'

I didn't catch the actual address of the research paper. Watch the first 3 minutes.

'Vaccines that dont kill the virus, but simply protect the host cause more virulent strains to be formed.'

I didn't catch the actual address of the research paper. Watch the first 3 minutes.

When a host get protected it means less copying and that means less mutation. The most copying happen in the body of unvaccinated people.

Professor Byram Bridle of Guelph university saying that it's the vaccinations that are causing the variants.

The White house are putting out the scenario that this is an 'epidemic of the unvaccinated.' He categorically disagrees.

Professor Byram Bridle of Guelph university saying that it's the vaccinations that are causing the variants.

The White house are putting out the scenario that this is an 'epidemic of the unvaccinated.' He categorically disagrees.

we are talking science not trump supporters misrepresenting data to make a jab at Biden administration
and answer to his claim.

and by the way you are repeating another episode of lengthy false claims speeded from her show about covid-19
During the coronavirus pandemic, Ingraham repeatedly pushed for the unproven drug hydroxychloroquine as treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).[102] She characterized it as a miracle drug and booked guests on her show to trumpet the drug.[102] She mocked Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Robert R. Redfield after he cautioned against the drug.[102] After a study was released which tested the drug on 368 Veterans Affairs patients and showed that the drug was associated with an increased risk of death, she attacked the study as "shoddy," "shockingly irresponsible" and "agenda-driven."[102] She questioned whether attempts to "disprove effectiveness" of the drug was "triggered by pure hatred of Trump? Of Fox? Of me?"[102] On June 15, 2020 the Food and Drug Administration revoked the Emergency Approval of hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine). FDA said that a review of some studies showed that the drugs’ potential benefits in treating COVID-19 did not outweigh the risks.[103]

In May 2020, Ingraham criticized requirements that people wear face masks in public as a way to halt the spread of the coronavirus.[104]

She gave airtime to Harmeet Dhillon, a Republican operative who filed lawsuits against California to stop the implementation of stay-at-home orders intended to halt the spread of the coronavirus. She praised her as "leading the charge to keep Gavin Newsom’s power grabs in check."[105]

In October 2020, Ingraham and her guest Victor Davis Hanson spread misinformation about New Zealand's response to the pandemic on her show. Referring to a "terrifying new response" which was months old, she called New Zealand's managed isolation facilities "camps" when they are in fact lavish hotels.[106][107][108]

Last edited:
we are talking science not trump supporters misrepresenting data to make a jab at Biden administration
and answer to his claim.

and by the way you are repeating another episode of lengthy false claims speeded from her show about covid-19
So a report by a professor of epidimiology from a respected university is not science? Oh, I get it, he must be a Trump supporter therefore he is wrong!
I love it how every academic who opposes the current narrative is stigmatized as 'incompetent' or a 'Trump supporter.

As for the drud HCQ, it has been around for almost a hundred years and is one of the safest drugs around.

Here is the view of DR Mike Yeardon, former VP of Pfizer. A man who has spent 32 years designing and making vaccines. About 20 minutes. Goes against the narrative.

So a report by a professor of epidimiology from a respected university is not science? Oh, I get it, he must be a Trump supporter therefore he is wrong!
I love it how every academic who opposes the current narrative is stigmatized as 'incompetent' or a 'Trump supporter.

As for the drud HCQ, it has been around for almost a hundred years and is one of the safest drugs around.
he is not God or Infallible . his claim have been answered and in many cases proven wrong.

the trump supporter is the reporter who has a long history of misinformation and false claims about the matter.

and proven not to work and no it prolong Qt interval so its not safe specially if administered with erythromycin or azithromycin as prescribed by its supporter and if covid-19 in the patient attacked the heart then the situation would become far more dire
Here is a snip of how the media control the narrative. No bad news of the vaccine allowed!

the blood clot is a lot worse when you get the disease than when you get the vaccine.
and a question what percentage of vaccinated people get blood clot ?
Here is the view of DR Mike Yeardon, former VP of Pfizer. A man who has spent 32 years designing and making vaccines. About 20 minutes. Goes against the narrative.

and calling the vaccine gene therapy make me wonder if he really knew what is mRNA vaccines

Back
Top Bottom