What's new

New Chinese stealth jet starts talk of Russian help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying parts and data does not mean that they copied from some other Russian aircraft.

Yahoo! is so unreliable.

I am sorry. I don't see ANY similarity besides the same canard configuration...

The J-20 uses side intake, DSI. Canards are positioned much back. The wings are of different shape. The tail fins are of different shape. The fuselage is of different shape.... Where the hell is the similarity?

Interesting.They do look similar. Their inlets are the ones that seem to be a major difference.

Mikoyan_Gurevich_MiG_1_44_by_bagera3005.png

j-20-gen-arr-large-thumb-560x255-109950.gif

The J-20 uses side intake, DSI. Canards are positioned much back. The wings are of different shape. The tail fins are of different shape. The fuselage is of different shape.... Where the hell is the similarity?

those indians just want to have a nice sleep`

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

In laymans lingo ,the design rejected by india and russia is adapted by china.
so that means it doesnt have radar evading tech.

which design adapted by china?

The similarities are:they are both the fighter planes,they both have wheels,two wings and two engines.The different is one was a failed project and the other one will get service in 2016.

Sleeping pills should do that. Saying the J-20 copied the Mig 1.44 is like saying the F-22 copied the Spitfire...

those indians just want to have a nice sleep`

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

which design adapted by china?

Funny thing is that the Eurofighter has just about as many similar features to the MIG-1.44 as the J-20. Since they are not Chinese, however, they don't get accused of "reverse engineering" designs.

Funny thing is that the Eurofighter has just about as many similar features to the MIG-1.44 as the J-20. Since they are not Chinese, however, they don't get accused of "reverse engineering" designs.

Actually, the shaping looks much more similar. Same intake, same canards position, same wing shape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom