What's new

New Chinese jet engine?

well what brains u have ?? u are assuming i am saying J20 & DF21d in place of ws 15 ,well execllent:D
one thing is for sure that you have a common indian curry brain that doesnt know how argue

he was responding to your stupid (as usual) claim on post #9
do u expect china would show it's top secret technology in open & that too to RUSSIA

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

yes!!! in ur dreams
LaughingCatAnimated.gif

not as 'incredibly indegenous' indian dream that we all laughing at

one thing is for sure that you have a common indian curry brain that doesnt know how argue

he was responding to your stupid (as usual) claim on post #9
also another thing is for sure u dont have that one also ,may be that one also is CTRL C+ CTRL V product :cheesy:
i was stating about WS 15 not J20 & DF 21D ,& is china so transparent & open in disclosing it's military capablity ?

not as 'incredibly indegenous' indian dream that we all laughing at
well dont worry wait for few years we would be laughing at after ur great indigenious engine whose shelf life rans out before it's due .& later replaced with russian engines secretly
UNtil then WS 15 is a wet dream & yes Keep posting those pics of indigenious WS 10 engine installed J11b & J10b for satisfaiction of your bruised ego.:wave:

Chinese still facing problem in making next generation engines

also another thing is for sure u dont have that one also ,may be that one also is CTRL C+ CTRL V product :cheesy:
i was stating about WS 15 not J20 & DF 21D ,& is china so transparent & open in disclosing it's military capablity ?

well dont worry wait for few years we would be laughing at after ur great indigenious engine whose shelf life rans out before it's due .& later replaced with russian engines secretly
UNtil then WS 15 is a wet dream & yes Keep posting those pics of indigenious WS 10 engine installed J11b & J10b for satisfaiction of your bruised ego.:wave:

like the satisfactions from paint job indegenous planes, tanks and ships india has? we china are lagged very much behind at face projects compared to india

like the satisfactions from paint job indegenous planes, tanks and ships india has?
it is just like" a thief scolding police for stealing "
21185916.gif :stop:

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

like the satisfactions from paint job indegenous planes, tanks and ships india has?
it is just like" a thief scolding police for stealing "
21185916.gif :stop:

indians atleast can make a decent mobile which can really last atleast 1yr , i bet chinese mobile wont:D

well the chinese had inducted j11b & j15 with their own engines as a show off that they can produce their own engines even if
the manufacturer of that engine himself says it is of poor quality .So even god cant also predict how long would it last :fie:
Chinese AVIC Top Head admits the Poor Quality of Jet Engine*|*China Military Power Mashup
well the russians wont sell engine for its copied product that is j11b & j15 so the chinese had no choice
but to induct it with their own engines

While russians are wooing Chinese to sell al 31f engines for J10b but whether they would buy it or not that depend upon them .
also j10b has Ws 10a engines already installed i assume

Well the million dollar question can china produce a 5th gen supercruise engine & if they do it then that would really be trememndous achievement for them
Many indian don't believe chinese information, But now that believe the word that talk from TOP leader of a company which we don't know whether the press is true or not!!
Nothing special, The good news about china is fake, the negative news about chinese is right, Does it? Indian.

well what is it 's name i would buy it next time as i am slighly low in funds right now
My last mobile is Lenovo I907, it cost me 1200+ yuan four years ago. It still work well with slight surface abrasion. I recently replaced it with a 3G ZTE mobile. Dude, If you could afford. Lenovo's mobile is a good choose.

You need to get educated, kid. Your stereotypical "insults" serve only to derail the thread. Without
even analyzing the random sh*t you just blabbered on about for the past few pages, i can tell your
an idiot. Your "arguments" draw parallels with american comedy skits about china. If i was to make
arguments like you do, i would say that cab drivers drive your tanks and your planes drop curry bombs. Doesn't make me look very knowledgeable, does it? I would proceed to say that you are some type of worker at a call center, but you need to go to grammar school for that, don't you, "Doctor"?

What is your dream? Arjun and LCA?
or may be ARJUN MK2 & AMCA:D

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Many indian don't believe chinese information, But now that believe the word that talk from TOP leader of a company which we don't know whether the press is true or not!!
Nothing special, The good news about china is fake, the negative news about chinese is right, Does it? Indian.
well what is truth it would always be true it wont be false by my liking or not .

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

My last mobile is Lenovo I907, it cost me 1200+ yuan four years ago. It still work well with slight surface abrasion. I recently replaced it with a 3G ZTE mobile. Dude, If you could afford. Lenovo's mobile is a good choose.
thanks mate .:cheers:

You need to get educated, kid. Your stereotypical "insults" serve only to derail the thread. Without
even analyzing the random sh*t you just blabbered on about for the past few pages, i can tell your
an idiot. Your "arguments" draw parallels with american comedy skits about china. If i was to make
arguments like you do, i would say that cab drivers drive your tanks and your planes drop curry bombs. Doesn't make me look very knowledgeable, does it? I would proceed to say that you are some type of worker at a call center, but you need to go to grammar school for that, don't you, "Doctor"?
well u have outclass him in that department :lol:after watching ur post.
good & now anything left to spew ur venom on me just vomit it .DOnt worry i wont report ur post :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom