New BMC 8x8 Armoured Heavy Truck...

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
1zr7f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect the new Truck will be a launch Vehicle for balistic or Cruise Missiles !

Did you know that ?...

In 2007 Pakistani truck tender, BMC sent 6x6 trucks to Pakistan for this tender. Their performance was great and It was said that BMC truck managed to pull 16 tonnes cargo at an area locating in India-Pakistan border. In this tender, BMC 6x6 truck was selected by Pakistani army cause of performance carried out in area. The rivals of BMC was German (Mercedes). After Butto was killed, The tender is cancelled. The tender was contained 1000 trucks...

10_ton_2.jpg

That's a sad fact, but doesn't that mean that the Pakistani army still needs some trucks ? Do they have a stopgap solution ?

That's a sad fact, but doesn't that mean that the Pakistani army still needs some trucks ? Do they have a stopgap solution ?

Since 2007, I haven't heart any truck tender in Pakistan so Most probably, They still need them... When It is opened again, I think The first adress will be the BMC again...

Asalam-O-Alikum,
I think the GoP should welcome the BMC and Otokar in Pakistan to open up their plants and R&D centres for making commercial as well as military vehicles. In this way both the countries could be able to gain the benefits. I hope people with great and broad minds can easily understand what I am saying.

Allah Hafiz

BMC is proceeding to procude following vehicles for Turkish Army;

-706 BMC 185-09 B (4X4) 2,5 Ton TTA

BMC-185-09-B-(2.5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

-282 BMC 235-16 P (4X4) 5 Ton TTA

BMC-235-16-P-(5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

-403 10 Tonnes Cargo

BMC-380-26-P-(10-Ton)-TTA.jpg

-500 BMC Kirpi MRAP

BMC-MRAP-(4X4)-KIRPI.jpg

-Unknown number of BMC 525-44 (8x8)

Never big fan of trucks but this is a beautiful platform for Pakistan Next Missile defense system that we are building with China

Back
Top Bottom