What's new

New blockbuster movie shows why Pakistan loves to hate India

@Spring Onion
Ohhhooo U wasted ur time searching for HOLLYWOOD inspired movies.ialready knew the names:D
I never said such movies were never made.....but once again let me say it loud and clear......"only original movies make it to the hall of fame".And we have such movies in abundance.

Btw I have heard you have BOLLYWOOD inspired movies in Pak...lol(I hate doing this...but you pushed me to the wall)
Now dont waste ur energy Googling again.:p

I don see what the big deal is for this ret*rded Indian media. We have made anti-Pak movies in the past too. At the end of the day, people wil make what seels, and when it comes to India-Pak, hate sells more than anything else.

I'm loving the fuss they are making, just shows how insecure they really are. :D

They are running out of topics. If you check they have copied almost everything now they are going back to make sequels of own old successful movies .

This is culmination point

I don see what the big deal is for this ret*rded Indian media. We have made anti-Pak movies in the past too. At the end of the day, people wil make what seels, and when it comes to India-Pak, hate sells more than anything else.

Anti India stuff does NOT sell in Pakistan.

The success of this movie has more to do with cinematography/ better making/use of technology.

Anti India stuff does NOT sell in Pakistan.

The success of this movie has more to do with cinematography/ better making/use of technology.

Why do you have two evil Indian Hindu agents in the movie then? Definitely anti-India, and I dont blame Pakistanis one bit for it. The relationship between India-pak has/is/will always be one of hate...

@Spring Onion
Ohhhooo U wasted ur time searching for HOLLYWOOD inspired movies.ialready knew the names:D
I never said such movies were never made.....but once again let me say it loud and clear......"only original movies make it to the hall of fame".And we have such movies in abundance.

Btw I have heard you have BOLLYWOOD inspired movies in Pak...lol(I hate doing this...but you pushed me to the wall)
Now dont waste ur energy Googling again.:p

Good that you already see straw in your hat :).

And I believe its better to do own research before speaking and commenting .

Best thing about this movie is unlike Hollywood and Bollywood, where a single Rambo can take a complete army. They have been fair enough in accepting the attrition rate which ATF suffered. I think it is a very good attempt and we need a couple of more movies like this. No stupid item songs, no unrealistic nonsense like Gandasa, Rambo, Mr India, etc.

BXfBYZMIYAA8mbW.jpg:large

Why do you have two evil Indian Hindu agents in the movie then? Definitely anti-India, and I dont blame Pakistanis one bit for it. The relationship between India-pak has/is/will always be one of hate...

The movies of the main actor of the movie are known to make anti-Hindu racist slur.

Einstien, your hate sells most theory only fits in India, in Pakistan you can sell any anti Pakistan movie...

Those who understand and faced proxy wars do know that every enemy tries to put its share to harm that particular country with whom the former has rivalry or enmity.

I said the anti-India color isn't it reason for success we had some many such in past none make it to even small success.

The main reason for its success is its better making

If googling is your definition of research then god save you :D

You can recommend other sources I don't mind

The movies of the main actor of the movie are known to make anti-Hindu racist slur.

Not surprising one bit. That is kinda expected of Pakistanis, to insult Hindus :D

It will be world news if they manage to make a movie without doing that... ;)

Those who understand and faced proxy wars do know that every enemy tries to put its share to harm that particular country with whom the former has rivalry or enmity.

I said the anti-India color isn't it reason for success we had some many such in past none make it to even small success.

The main reason for its success is its better making

You can recommend other sources I don't mind

Might not be the sole reason for the success, but definitely contributes to the success...

Back
Top Bottom