What's new

New Auto Rikshaw From TVS

Hey Mate! I think this autorickshaw was displayed in 2004 or 2005 Auto Expo in Delhi. It was a concept back then probably TVS gonna lauch it now. smart move !

BTW this autorikshaw is a hybrid model probably this will keep our environment clean too. Govt is definitely going to support any such inovation as they did with implementation of battery operated Autos in Metros. Waiting to see it on streets..

Can Indian? You will be suprised with at the Pakistani public can afford and wat they drive :woot::pakistan:

Indians can not - thats why two wheelers, three wheelers, nano and other inexpensive transport.

If pakistan can, then go ahead and ban the auto-rickshaws as suggested by one of the members.

Good luck and enjoy your riches.

Indians can not - thats why two wheelers, three wheelers, nano and other inexpensive transport.

If pakistan can, then go ahead and ban the auto-rickshaws as suggested by one of the members.

Good luck and enjoy your riches.

Dude i just responded to wat u said perhaps u said in a weried way i don't know ... and there is nothing about riches or wat not an avg Pakistani does drive and can afford a car is wat i meant btw rickshaws are still there but i don't think forever atleast in Pak thx :coffee:

In that case you did not read the posts before me. I was responding to other Pakistani members assertion that auto rickshaws should be banned in Pakistan because they are dangerous.

Dude i just responded to wat u said perhaps u said in a weried way i don't know ... and there is nothing about riches or wat not an avg Pakistani does drive and can afford a car is wat i meant btw rickshaws are still there but i don't think forever atleast in Pak thx :coffee:

Model looks good, but sides should be coverd for safty.... Seats belts in rikshaw...good adition :)

Back
Top Bottom