What's new

New Army Chief May Give Orders to Shoot The Drone Down: US Think Tank

that's impossible
our country has the finest criminal leaders all around the world:devil:
even the joker got surprised......

It sounds like the Americans know who the next army chief will be!

Yeah.. that's what I am talking about... kill those bloody drones with F16... ugh.. there a problem.. doesn't US have the kill switch :omghaha:

On Topic:

I don't see how Pakistan will attack Us drones and they wouldn't wanna do it as well as US might start a war against Pakistan or put serious sanctions at least. There are 2 different hings one is called skills and one is called will... Pakistan have skills no doubt to take US drones in their own territory... however do they have will???

Yeah.. that's what I am talking about... kill those bloody drones with F16... ugh.. there a problem.. doesn't US have the kill switch :omghaha:

On Topic:

I don't see how Pakistan will attack Us drones and they wouldn't wanna do it as well as US might start a war against Pakistan or put serious sanctions at least. There are 2 different hings one is called skills and one is called will... Pakistan have skills no doubt to take US drones in their own territory... however do they have will???

The kill switches reports only indicate towards the newer Block 52s...otherwise drones take a sidewinder or PL-5EII -- or even an ANZA MK-II --

more than 80% of the people of pakistan oppose drone strikes -- yet these morons vote for those who seem to have no guts to make a will -- tragic reality -- i sometimes feel pitty for this nation -- and sometimes intense anger!

It sounds like the Americans know who the next army chief will be!

That's what I thought.. We don't know who is next COAS, & they already knows the attentions of him.
@Topic

PML-N Diplomacy is working their way out. Lets hope it get success and close this chapter of drones. Or atleast shift the technology in PA hands instead of CIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
We shoot down drones because they occasionally have civilian casualties, but when US carpet bombs the whole damn country, then will you go crying to the taliban?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom