What's new

New AH-1Zs are going to be stationed in Multan, Army tender notice reveals

A professional on this very forum stated they are with Pakistan bro, hence the need to build the housing facilities quickley. The delivery listing also stated that they would be with Pakistan now, that's from the sources you stated.
If they had been stopped there would be uproar, but as I understand lack of funds seems to be an issue with the remaining 9.
Ultimately no one really knows what's going on.
But as per news sources we already made full payment for helos and missiles.

But as per news sources we already made full payment for helos and missiles.

No bro funds are being used....Hence the unknown. The PA didn’t have the cash to pay out in full.

Hi,

Air to air missiles give a helicopter powers beyond what it was designed for against far superior FIGHTER aircraft---.

A helicopter hovering above ground behind a mountain---or trees---or a building---a fighter aircraft goes by---the chopper pops up and lets it have one in the ar-se.

It is a real world scenario---specially for a fighter aircraft flying over the urban jungle---a hovering chopper pops up from behind a high rise building and it lets it have it---.

It is a massive force multiplier---our enemy lobby worked really hard for us not to get this ability on our choppers---.
Are you talking about a video game, Dear, MK:hitwall:

Are you talking about a video game, Dear, MK:hitwall:

Hi,

Long before the video games came out---writers had written about this scenario in real time real terms---.

This capability is of extreme significance against all aircraft---.

There was a time when there were no video games---before the home computer age---when works of fiction would come out---and technologies were discussed in it---and the hair on the back of your arms would stand---and you would get goosebumps---.

Now a day has come---a boy says---" is it from the video game "---for your sake---I would say---yes---.

Youngman---you can call me 'gramps' 'pops' 'old man'---but dear---!!!

There is no one here that has any definite proof of Zulu Cobras being in Pakistan. They are still in the US. Americans have no need to keep transfers under wraps. Infrastructure (basically hangers) can be built before the equipment arrives so that tender does not mean anything. Once the Cobras are in Pakistan, trust me, it will be all over the news.

There is no one here that has any definite proof of Zulu Cobras being in Pakistan. They are still in the US. Americans have no need to keep transfers under wraps. Infrastructure (basically hangers) can be built before the equipment arrives so that tender does not mean anything. Once the Cobras are in Pakistan, trust me, it will be all over the news.

Was induction of MI - 35 all over the news? No.

US equipment vs Russian ... Was the induction of used Cobras all over the news? Yes
News of not even inducted T-129 all over the news? Yes

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom