What's new

New 44 KM Trail Inaugurated At Margala Hills National Park That Will Lead Upto KPK

44km bloddy hell.

how many hours will that take for someone to treck. without trainning i think its impossible for any human to treck 44km

DrJaGsnWwAAKca9.jpg

thanks .. does anyone have any contact no for any concerned authority, just wanna get some general info on the trail

I think KP government tourism department will be of help. Take their contact numbers from website and contact.

44km bloddy hell.

how many hours will that take for someone to treck. without trainning i think its impossible for any human to treck 44km
I last about 1.5 km :D.

I use trail 3 and 5 but i can go maximum 5km :p:
lol same trails here, a friend once dragged me through the entire trail uptill monal, at one point he was actually pushing me from behind while i acted like zombie.:D, anyways go to the mushkpuri trail in muree sometime, once u reach the top its beautiful upthere.

44km bloddy hell.

Marathon distance is 42.195 km

44km bloddy hell.

44Km at my speed of walking = 370minutes = ~6 - 7 hours...

Back
Top Bottom