What's new

New 1.785 Billion Tons of Coal reserves found in Badin distric , after THAR

I think only few locals and most foreign companies can make use of it.

Although the Sindh Government is some what keen to utilize this coal as well as oil in Sarkareek along with exploration of gas in Sindh, like wise the Sarikkeees....

everything i read something like this i wonder when will it ever be extracted, if ever.
why is it the gop has no problem in publishing a discovery but have no way of taking things to a fruitful end?

bure nazar wala tera munh kala.. they use the coal to blacken the face of the world and exhaust everything.. lol

Congratulations Pakistan!
When are you guys going to sell it to us
ooo.png

ohh so its all out finding ehh, never using it. my advice, sell it to coal india, tata power and see how it is out in 30 days. they have to go to indonesia to buy coal :hang2:

Congrats to pakistan:pakistan:
But I am afraid of our politicians who do not want to extract it JUST LIKE THAR COAL.I don't think they are sincere to country

as long as these vast reserves of natural energy remain underground, they will be of no use to our country. thar coal reserves were discovered more than 10 years ago - nothing has happened - talk the talk and then we should walk the walk!

Of one BB, pakistan got rid-off, rest of the party presently on life-support.
Now we have to get rid-off second BBs (***tard Brothers) in Punjab. After that, I believe Pakistan will emerge as prosperous. We have to send these both Daku Parties to hell for the survival of Pakistan.

?BBC Urdu? - ????????? - ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????

Pasted link is just one of the example, how these both Daku Parties are looting/draining the resources of our motherland.

Now wait for another insurgency similar to Balochistan for claiming revenues from yet unexploited coal reserves..
The story of Stupid politicians and village idiots of Pakistan...

Man oh Man !! Every week you guys find something in Pakistan . Sometimes Millions of tonnes of Gold , Sometimes Huge Reserves of Oils and almost every second Week Coal . Just curios when are you gonna use it :P

Presently we are busy using the worlds biggest find of idiot trolls at our eastern borders .........

Back
Top Bottom