What's new

Never believe Indian muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the fault of Muslims to be honest but the teachings of one religion which makes them devoid of emotions.
wtf... i think your religion devoids you from common sense- the more devout you are the more retard you get-

I would never be loyal to a country where I am forced to submit to an "elite" group of Indians whose sole claim to power is their skin color. Good on Indian Muslims to rise up against this Brahmin enterprise.

And when 1000s of right wing hindutva chanting jokers walk around the cities and when they take processions of dead people from the Godhra burnings, they say the same thing too. People like you are a bane to the country. No good to the motherland just like some of the people who attended that scumbag's funeral today.
victim's of a communal attack = a terrorist who killed over 250 people?

Big deal. Tamil Nadu cheered and supported the LTTE and India armed, trained and funded the LTTE. Tamil Nadu politicians still continue to openly support the LTTE and separatism in Sri Lanka while India does nothing except pander to them.

Neither LTTE or Tamils are against the cocept of India....They are never ever anti Indian...So try to differentiate between the two....It was Rajiv Gandhi who started meddling in the affair or Tamil issue for which he has been assasinated which was the only wrong move LTTE has done for which LTTE paid the heavy price for it. And apart from that India does not want any sort of terrorism in Sri Lanks after 1990 too..

:
They support LTTE but they love India unlike Muslims.

For example the man who has recently passed away : apj Abdul kalam.

He was only a name sake Muslim but a true Tamilian.

PS : I was also once a supporter of ltte.

So why are you crying over Indian Muslims supporting Yakub?

Many Tamils venerate Prabhakaran. Tamil politicians continue to sing his praises openly.

Neither LTTE or Tamils are against the cocept of India....They are never ever anti Indian...So try to differentiate between the two....It was Rajiv Gandhi who started meddling in the affair or Tamil issue for which he has been assasinated which was the only wrong move LTTE has done for which LTTE paid the heavy price for it. And apart from that India does not want any sort of terrorism in Sri Lanks after 1990 too..

Tell that to the 1200 Indian soldiers who made fertiliser for Sri Lankan soil at the hands of the LTTE.

Again i counter that....Here is the reason i really do not like the blanket statement..This is statement is an insult to my beloved heros like Dr Abdul Kalam..

1- It is not about Muslims are anti nationals rather most of the anti Nationals or non patriots are from Muslims...It is is due to their inherent soft corner and priority of religion over nation....They can be more loyal to Arabs rather than their own home land,,,,Why only India, you can see any Muslims posers from Pakistan too who fight for alliances with Arabs and Iran based on their sect.

2- India is a nation for Hindus or Hindu culture....India is secular because its majority is Hindu...Apart from Christian nations, you do not find any nations who provides constitutional equality in the world to all religion....Again, i do not want to judgmental about other nations, as it is their choice and their people, but this always raise fear the rise of Muslims in India will destroy very ethos of secular India....I do not mind keeping India secular for ever, but the problem is that my fear is that some section of Muslims and Muslim politician are simply buying time to get threshold after which they will start enforcing Islamic rules to our constitution...That always force me to think that India should be cultural Hindu nation but should provide security to all religion people...That will at least subside the fear among the majority Hindus that our culture and system is not threatened...

3- It is not like, Muslims are not beloved in India..But for sure, Muslims or even Hindus or any religion people who put too much emphasis on religion should not be accepted..in that sense, i have deep respect for China....The way they just treat all anti nations mercilessly, that is my ideal state...For China, nations comes first and rest of the religion and unnecessary stuff is secondary...And they promote the religion that is rooted from China...In the same way, India has a root of Hindu culture..It is not a place or birth place of Islam...Do any of the Muslims person would like SA or holy place of Muslims to be a secular nation??? Every one will start shouting and jumping if any one suggest but if the same thing is told by Hindus that India is a place or origination of Hindu culture and Hindu religion so we should be a nation with Cultural Hindu as a prime religion, then we will be treated as racist...

These kind of things turns even average Hindu people to a right-wing Hindu although he does not want to be the one...So whenever, any Muslims who respects the culture of the land, he is always respected and worshiped in India...

So why are you crying over Indian Muslims supporting Yakub?

Many Tamils venerate Prabhakaran. Tamil politicians continue to sing his praises openly.

Tell that to the 1200 Indian soldiers who made fertiliser for Sri Lankan soil at the hands of the LTTE.

We know our people more than you...We are nation even talking about giving pardon to noted terrorist Afzal Guru and many others...You do not feel surprided if one Dawood Ibrahim comes back and become a politician...For the sake of politician gain, Rajiv Gandhi made the mistake of getting involved in Sri Lanka affair which was the his biggest mistake he made for which both soldeirs and himself paid the price...Otherwise, the patriotism of our Tamil bothers is unquestionable...

I believe a small group of people (the likes of Yakubs and his sympathisers) give a bad name to the entire community and also to their religion

Again i counter that....Here is the reason i really do not like the blanket statement..This is statement is an insult to my beloved heros like Dr Abdul Kalam..

1- It is not about Muslims are anti nationals rather most of the anti Nationals or non patriots are from Muslims...It is is due to their inherent soft corner and priority of religion over nation....They can be more loyal to Arabs rather than their own home land,,,,Why only India, you can see any Muslims posers from Pakistan too who fight for alliances with Arabs and Iran based on their sect.

2- India is a nation for Hindus or Hindu culture....India is secular because its majority is Hindu...Apart from Christian nations, you do not find any nations who provides constitutional equality in the world to all religion....Again, i do not want to judgmental about other nations, as it is their choice and their people, but this always raise fear the rise of Muslims in India will destroy very ethos of secular India....I do not mind keeping India secular for ever, but the problem is that my fear is that some section of Muslims and Muslim politician are simply buying time to get threshold after which they will start enforcing Islamic rules to our constitution...That always force me to think that India should be cultural Hindu nation but should provide security to all religion people...That will at least subside the fear among the majority Hindus that our culture and system is not threatened...

3- It is not like, Muslims are not beloved in India..But for sure, Muslims or even Hindus or any religion people who put too much emphasis on religion should not be accepted..in that sense, i have deep respect for China....The way they just treat all anti nations mercilessly, that is my ideal state...For China, nations comes first and rest of the religion and unnecessary stuff is secondary...And they promote the religion that is rooted from China...In the same way, India has a root of Hindu culture..It is not a place or birth place of Islam...Do any of the Muslims person would like SA or holy place of Muslims to be a secular nation??? Every one will start shouting and jumping if any one suggest but if the same thing is told by Hindus that India is a place or origination of Hindu culture and Hindu religion so we should be a nation with Cultural Hindu as a prime religion, then we will be treated as racist...

These kind of things turns even average Hindu people to a right-wing Hindu although he does not want to be the one...So whenever, any Muslims who respects the culture of the land, he is always respected and worshiped in India...

We know our people more than you...We are nation even talking about giving pardon to noted terrorist Afzal Guru and many others...You do not feel surprided if one Dawood Ibrahim comes back and become a politician...For the sake of politician gain, Rajiv Gandhi made the mistake of getting involved in Sri Lanka affair which was the his biggest mistake he made for which both soldeirs and himself paid the price...Otherwise, the patriotism of our Tamil bothers is unquestionable...

Nice post.

The op is being a bit paranoid. .The terrorist hanging hasn't even raised an eyebrow elsewhere...For e.g. I asked a couple of Muslims in bangalore today about the hanging and they came up blank. .they asked me "who's yakub?" While they were all praise for Dr APJ. No obituaries were read for this scum ..neither were any special prayers declared anywhere else..A few retards like owaisi and he wahaabi might lament..but overall no one bothered..so I find it wrong when Indians and ofc the pakistanis paint all Indian muslims with the same brush...expected from the Pakistani posters though...because they think every Muslim is like them.

And when 1000s of right wing hindutva chanting jokers walk around the cities and when they take processions of dead people from the Godhra burnings, they say the same thing too. People like you are a bane to the country. No good to the motherland just like some of the people who attended that scumbag's funeral today.

Only an idiot or secular can compare innocent victims of train burning and a hanged terrorist

Participating in Memon's funeral by thousand (?) only indicates one thing, those who participated did not believe in Indian judicial system. Not a good sign.

Many thousands attended Arshad Mehmood's funeral ,does that indicate they dont believe in your system and your war on terror ?

They believe in Shariah as true Muslims. Mumbai Muslims are purer than Pakistanis.

Thats great .... so we should expect 'another' Khilafat Movement v.soon .... :devil:

I guess the way politics is been played around this is one of the worst i have ever seen........ The way people portrayed or opposed its hanging put doubt in people's mind (even to me)...... While no one doubted the fact that he has been played its part in the bombing, they questions they raised was about the need of hanging him..... and there were 2 sections.

1) Those who believed Death sentence should be banned - This has got nothing to do with memon but as a policy
2) Those who believed Memon was helping the investigation and should not have been hanged

It is natural that people may think or show sympathy towards memon and his family.......

Look at the ill timed statement from Mr. Shasi tharoor "It is state sponsored terrorism".... and look at the timing of the statement...... Do this guys have some responsibility towards this country????? I am sick of these idiot congress fellows.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom