Never believe Indian muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

dravidianhero

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The govt has issued an order that none of the videos or photos of yakubs funeral or his dead bodyshould be aired or published until tonight.

Inspite of that some websites posted photos of his burial in which you can see thousands of Muslims who participated in his farewell.

That is why I always say,never ever trust an indian Muslim(OK there are exceptions for everything)

These people denied burial of **** terrorists of Mumbai attack in 2008 fearing a backlash from Hindus.

But now you can see their real face...thousands of people chanting yakub zindabad and doing janaza namaza for him..it took 2 hours to bury his body after its reaching graveyard for burial because of so much crowd.

These people are making a hero out of a terrorist.

Last edited:
Big deal. Tamil Nadu cheered and supported the LTTE and India armed, trained and funded the LTTE. Tamil Nadu politicians still continue to openly support the LTTE and separatism in Sri Lanka while India does nothing except pander to them.

:
Big deal. Tamil Nadu cheered and supported the LTTE and India armed, trained and funded the LTTE. Tamil Nadu politicians still continue to openly support the LTTE and separatism in Sri Lanka while India does nothing except pander to them.
They support LTTE but they love India unlike Muslims.

For example the man who has recently passed away : apj Abdul kalam.

He was only a name sake Muslim but a true Tamilian.

PS : I was also once a supporter of ltte.

They support LTTE but they love India unlike Muslims.

This right here is the Hindu extremist mentality of creating one India, by murdering or forcing minorities into accepting Hinduism. I personally know Muslims from India (a couple work for me, along with good Hindus too), and they are BOTH very loyal to India.

You should be ashamed of putting differences within your own nation and segregating people like this. You also have a lot of extremist Hindus who've been conducting terrorism and killing masses from other religious, why don't you talk about those? So if a Hindu kills a few hundred people, that terrorism is perfectly ok, but if a Christian guy or a Muslim guy kills a person, that's bad??? To ME, they are BOTH equal terrorists, and should be given death penalty for killing innocents!!!

This right here is the Hindu extremist mentality of creating one India, by murdering or forcing minorities into accepting Hinduism. I personally know Muslims from India (a couple work for me, along with good Hindus too), and they are BOTH very loyal to India.

You should be ashamed of putting differences within your own nation and segregating people like this. You also have a lot of extremist Hindus who've been conducting terrorism and killing masses from other religious, why don't you talk about those? So if a Hindu kills a few hundred people, that terrorism is perfectly ok, but if a Christian guy or a Muslim guy kills a person, that's bad??? To ME, they are BOTH equal terrorists, and should be given death penalty for killing innocents!!!
There are no Hindu terrorists in the first place..there might be some misguided people but they are far from being terrorists.. They don't go around planting bombs to kill thousands of people.

Moreover we can't question their patriotism.

Participating in Memon's funeral by thousand (?) only indicates one thing, those who participated did not believe in Indian judicial system. Not a good sign.
Muslims never were loyal to Indian constitution or its legal or executive bodies.That is why we call them traitors.

Junagarh,Deccan, IOK, Punjab and NE states should be liberated from India not for muslims breathen but for other minorities also.

OFF TOPIC. Why dragging tamilnadu in to this?. say, If LTTE is made of Sinhalese won't you support them?

But brothers believe in kashmiri Muslims becoz Kashmir is not a part of India...HUM KYA CHAHATEY AZADI.. takbeer;; ALLHA HU AKBAR

And when 1000s of right wing hindutva chanting jokers walk around the cities and when they take processions of dead people from the Godhra burnings, they say the same thing too. People like you are a bane to the country. No good to the motherland just like some of the people who attended that scumbag's funeral today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom