What's new

Never believe Indian muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when 1000s of right wing hindutva chanting jokers walk around the cities and when they take processions of dead people from the Godhra burnings, they say the same thing too. People like you are a bane to the country. No good to the motherland just like some of the people who attended that scumbag's funeral today.

I knew from day one that the people who died in Godhra were terrorists. I agree with your post.

Hmmm
The govt has issued an order that none of the videos or photos of yakubs funeral or his dead bodyshould be aired or published until tonight.

Inspite of that some websites posted photos of his burial in which you can see thousands of Muslims who participated in his farewell.

That is why I always say,never ever trust an indian Muslim(OK there are exceptions for everything)

These people denied burial of **** terrorists of Mumbai attack in 2008 fearing a backlash from Hindus.

But now you can see their real face...thousands of people chanting yakub zindabad and doing janaza namaza for him..it took 2 hours to bury his body after its reaching graveyard for burial because of so much crowd.

These people are making a hero out of a terrorist.

Its not the fault of Muslims to be honest but the teachings of one religion which makes them devoid of emotions.

What should Modi jee do about it ??

And when 1000s of right wing hindutva chanting jokers walk around the cities and when they take processions of dead people from the Godhra burnings, they say the same thing too. People like you are a bane to the country. No good to the motherland just like some of the people who attended that scumbag's funeral today.
I condemn violence in all its forms...but Muslims commit violence + treason... It makes their acts even more reprehensible.

It takes only a secular to equate innocent victims of a burnt train to a convicted terrorist. :agree:

Don't judge them as a Muslim judge them as humans as your country citizens. Don't be so cruel.

I condemn violence in all its forms...but Muslims commit violence + treason... It makes their acts even more reprehensible.

Not interested in illiterate drivel.

It takes only a secular to equate innocent victims of a burnt train to a convicted terrorist. :agree:

The people who paraded those people for political gain are garbage, just like the terrorist. And yeah it takes a right winger to prove that the levels of stupidity are quite high.

I knew from day one that the people who died in Godhra were terrorists. I agree with your post.

I said people who paraded those bodies, not the people who died.

Junagarh,Deccan, IOK, Punjab and NE states should be liberated from India not for muslims breathen but for other minorities also.
plz include andhra pradesh and tamil nadu in your list (If you have balls to do)

The govt has issued an order that none of the videos or photos of yakubs funeral or his dead bodyshould be aired or published until tonight.

Inspite of that some websites posted photos of his burial in which you can see thousands of Muslims who participated in his farewell.

That is why I always say,never ever trust an indian Muslim(OK there are exceptions for everything)

These people denied burial of **** terrorists of Mumbai attack in 2008 fearing a backlash from Hindus.

But now you can see their real face...thousands of people chanting yakub zindabad and doing janaza namaza for him..it took 2 hours to bury his body after its reaching graveyard for burial because of so much crowd.

These people are making a hero out of a terrorist.

Its not the fault of Muslims to be honest but the teachings of one religion which makes them devoid of emotions.

Dude..memon is a big community in India..and even their closest relatives will run into thousands.. a lot of mumbai muslims are close to dawood gang and his family..All these put together will make a sizeable number of supporters..many go in fear and many to make sure the scums dont notice their absense..but you are right in one a respect...sunni muslims as such in every country is a composite group and operate under their ummah and their mullah is greater than the local law..they would much rather prefer their muslom laws rather than the country ..The reason why non muslims in general don't trust them fully due to such actions. .end of the day...their actions project them as terrorist supporters..but that's how they operate.

Participating in Memon's funeral by thousand (?) only indicates one thing, those who participated did not believe in Indian judicial system. Not a good sign.
Its not about judicial systme, you know it. It is more like brother to brother systme. Every muslim is brother to other muslim, doesn't matter what he did !! All brothers read same book. I saw same in Pakistan when osama died. Many muslims were crying like baby after loss of their lovable brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom