What's new

Needs Translating Please

Blue Marlin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can any turkish member translate or at least summarise this please thanks in advance
tc11.jpg
tc2.jpg
tc3.jpg
tc1.jpg

Dude, it is pretty old and i would regard it as a out of date source; hence i cba to translate it. however the general gist is that Turkey and Pakistan have a secret agreement for tech transfer for the Pakistani Barbur missile. I say it is outdated because the turks has developed another solution for its need for a cruise missile; SOM and SOM-J (for F-35)

56f8e79e211de.jpg

Dude, it is pretty old and i would regard it as a out of date source; hence i cba to translate it. however the general gist is that Turkey and Pakistan have a secret agreement for tech transfer for the Pakistani Barbur missile. I say it is outdated because the turks has developed another solution for its need for a cruise missile; SOM and SOM-J (for F-35)

56f8e79e211de.jpg

:D

This motherfuker dives low -- terrain hugging -- flies just a few meters from the ground ;

image.jpeg
image.png

56f8e79e211de.jpg
yes i know it out of date but i still wanted to know what it said. but since its old wont it have meant they gave such tech a while go, hence the new missile?
We made this discussion at the past...Article says, Turkey transferred the technology of Babur missile, to produce it's own cruise missile. As ToT of a 500 km ranged missile is forbidden due to MTCR, we will never likely to know if this article is true or not.
ok

yes i know it out of date but i still wanted to know what it said. but since its old wont it have meant they gave such tech a while go, hence the new missile?

ok
As sinan says no one really knows about it, but most likely there wasn't a deal a direct Tot deal. Also I would like to point out the Turkish SOM is a product of years of development, which also leads me to believe that the article is just speculation over some areas of cooperation. Journalists can be creative sometimes.

I have been thinking about it some time now, you guys know we got ToT from Chinese for Yildirim missiles and that Pakistan probably had a big role in it, i mean why would China deliver missile technology to a NATO country in the first place, money alone cant be the answer for a big country like China.

My point is might this article have anything to do with this instead of cruise missiles, because it looks more obvious that way to me.
As above mentioned Journalists can be creative and this article surely made its headlines.

We made this discussion at the past...Article says, Turkey transferred the technology of Babur missile, to produce it's own cruise missile. As ToT of a 500 km ranged missile is forbidden due to MTCR, we will never likely to know if this article is true or not.

Actually its the Raa'd/Mupsaw Cruise Missile, not the Babur, which Pakistan plans to increase its range to 500 KM.

Actually its the Raa'd/Mupsaw Cruise Missile, not the Babur, which Pakistan plans to increase its range to 500 KM.
I don't know, article only mentions Babur, not the other ones.

If a Tomahawk cruise missile landed in my front porch, I would like to know how it worked. I might even take it to close buddies to extract as much information from it maybe even replicate it..

The Mupsaw myth has been debunked 100s of times on this very forum...So don't spit your BS here and misguide others by writing Raa'd/Mupsaw Cruise Missile...Show your hatred or jealousy or whatever it is on Indian forum...!

The Mupsaw myth has been debunked 100s of times on this very forum...So don't spit your BS here and misguide others by writing Raa'd/Mupsaw Cruise Missile...Show your hatred or jealousy or whatever it is on Indian forum...!

Then guide me where it was debunked 100 times.

You can not TOT of a product that was reverse engineered.

Back
Top Bottom