What's new

"Needless": Australia Hits Back At Worsening Relations With China

lol, yelling slogans when you can't argue. Democracy huh? must explain why native Indian were genocided and blacks and other minorities were persecuted, sanction by democratic law. Democracy doesn't guarantee you won't commit crime, Hitler was voted in too and democratic India is committing genocidal crime in Kashmir as we speak. And yes, Chinese people move around provinces and cities for work all the time, in fact, my friend changed job 4 times in the past couple years and moved to 4 different cities for jobs. Look who's brainwashed now? Huh?

people are rational, they wouldn't move if they don't get more benefit by moving. My friend work for high tech industry and he jumps around jobs because each company doubled his salary with each move. Pension is guaranteed by the central government, so that won't be impacted. He makes enough money that he sends his kids to private school anyway, so he doesn't need to enroll his kids in local schools. So your assertion that people in china can't move without permission is totally false. Chinese people move around by their own will all the time. Heck, if they don't like china, they can even apply for passport and move and immigrate outside china, it's just that easy.

My assertion was right; while you are playing word games. But I don't blame you for pretending not to understand the plain as day intent because you need to be a good wu mao. Freedom of movement should be a guarantee for all citizens, not privileged ones. But you being someone BORN into servitude to the CCP, told what to do, act, say, behave, believe... I get the concept that a citizen being allowed to move freely without loss of basic status and rights is foreign to you.

Maybe you know something they (china tells the world)- quite the opposite. They tell us in China income tax is a progressive tax.

View attachment 695010

PENSION (FROM the article below)- China's social security regulations require employers to pay up to 20 per cent of their employees' salaries into the government pension fund, while employees are required to contribute 8 per cent of their wages

For comprehensive income, a monthly personal exemption of RMB5,000/annual personal exemption of RMB60,000 is generally applicable per individual.

Migrant workers are equivalent of short term contract worker, not salary employee. They don't receive any company benefit nor do company pay for their benefit or pension. They are also within the tax exemption threshold.

My assertion was right; while you are playing word games. But I don't blame you for pretending not to understand the plain as day intent because you need to be a good wu mao. Freedom of movement should be a guarantee for all citizens, not privileged ones. But you being someone BORN into servitude to the CCP, told what to do, act, say, behave, believe... I get the concept that a citizen being allowed to move freely without loss of basic status and rights is foreign to you.

you assertion were wrong, chinese from farmers to anyone can move freely in China. I get you are severely brainwashed by fake news thinking that in china, chinese aren't allowed to moved freely. I read western and chinese news constantly, I get china isn't saint, but china also isn't the demon portrayed in the western media, so you are the brainwashed one.

you assertion were wrong, chinese from farmers to anyone can move freely in China. I get you are severely brainwashed by fake news thinking that in china, chinese aren't allowed to moved freely. I read western and chinese news constantly, I get china isn't saint, but china also isn't the demon portrayed in the western media, so you are the brainwashed one.

Nothing, I mean nothing you say to me will change your life's reality or give you any credibility as a Chinese or change your country's reputation. You are trying to say, as a citizen of a country, and not of some province, that being treated as s___ for daring to transfer residency out of province, having major rights and social security taken away, is good enough because at least they allow you to "move" around YOUR OWN country! Lol. How low has your self-esteem fallen to accept that as an excuse?

Literally, the world knows you are not allowed to read/say/listen/behave/believe in anything! and in any way outside of what the CCP wants you to act. That is NOT us "trolling you"; that is the cold hard reality of being Chinese.

THINK ABOUT IT for a second, how lowly the CCP thinks of you, that they need to control every aspect of you, from the cradle to the grave! :undecided::china::suicide:

Last edited:
Nothing, I mean nothing you say to me will change your life's reality or give you any credibility as a Chinese or change your country's reputation. You are trying to say, as a citizen of a country, and not of some province, that being treated as s___ for daring to transfer residency out of province, having major rights and social security taken away, is good enough because at least they allow you to "move" around YOUR OWN country! Lol. How low has your self-esteem fallen to accept that as an excuse?

Literally, the world knows you are not allowed to read/say/listen/behave/believe in anything! and in any way outside of what the CCP wants you to act. That is NOT us "trolling you"; that is the cold hard reality of being Chinese.

THINK ABOUT IT for a second, how lowly the CCP thinks of you, that they need to control every aspect of you, from the cradle to the grave! :undecided::china::suicide:

lol, first you say chinese aren't allowed to move around without government permission (which is false and I debunked it), and then you backtracked and saying yeah, people can move around but with certain rights taken away. Okay, at least you agree people in china can move around without government permission. By the way, social security and pension are not taken away, dimwit, those are dole out by the central government, regardless where you live and moved to. Local schools and resources are budgeted by local governments, local taxes are limited and they have every right to deny non-local access to certain resources unless non-locals have paid into city taxes over the past few years. This isn't even limited to china, a lot of country does this.

"reputation", you mean American reputation of 1000 ex-judicial killing by cops each year, many killed are unarmed and high ratio of black? the genocide of native americans? the government orchestrated demographic change in places like Hawaii where natives are being displaced due to massive influx of whites? Yeah, talk about "reputation". Like I said, I read both western and chinese news, and it's obvious you are the brainwashed one here, not me.

by the way here some links from thousands of Americans and other westerners who traveled, lived and studied in China for years and what they have to say about china. Like I said, you are the one being brainwashed by the media, not us.

Last edited:
Being born into a lifetime of servitude, you think it's some win by playing on words. BTW did you really pull out links from quora as proof of your ways? :no:

Not being allowed to move was not a statement of not visiting other provinces as a tourist or some other outlier case. It's about how lowly the CCP thinks of your life as a citizen when you cannot change residency on a whim, from province to province. :no:

Sometimes, when a human is drastically browbeaten from the cradle to the grave, as you guys are by the CCP- the victim falls in love with their captor. They start to say that it is good in having little rights, safety nets being taken away, being treated even worse than being in servitude- like a pariah in your own country. We have other Chinese here, say you can't get social benefits, your pension benefits, or kids allowed in school... but you, you don't break out of the wumao character

View attachment 695395

lol, again, you are yelling slogans when you can't argue. You first claim chinese can't move around without government permission, and then you backtracked and admitted Chinese not only can move around, but can also move for jobs if they want. Yeah, right winger conspiraciest people like you blindly support any lies come out of media, you fit every character of wumao you just described. People treated like dirt in china are still treated way better than the thousands of unarmed blacks each year pulled over in a car and then being killed by American cops at will.

lol, again, you are yelling slogans when you can't argue. You first claim chinese can't move around without government permission, and then you backtracked and admitted Chinese not only can move around, but can also move for jobs if they want. Yeah, right winger conspiraciest people like you blindly support any lies come out of media, you fit every character of wumao you just described. People treated like dirt in china are still treated way better than the thousands of unarmed blacks each year pulled over in a car and then being killed by American cops at will.

Your lack of comprehension is not me backtracking :no: I did not create your Hukou system to treat citizens of the same country as lesser citizens simply because they wanted to move their residency to a new province. The Chinese can not move from one province to another for a job UNLESS they get permission from the government too!

Your country has killed 30 million of its own people through forced famine, has kidnapped, tortured millions more, and you are comparing that to the deaths of blacks in the hands of cops? China even fudged the deaths of children that died in an earthquake or drinking your milk... and you want to compare to us as citizens? :meeting:

You don't get treated poor - no no no- you wish- Nope, you get treated like fodder. lol

Now, you may enjoy being in servitude and treated as a second class citizen in your own country, but to the rest of us, it is pitiful.

Detecting big lie propaganda machine working non stop. Never before has the US deteriorated to this level, embroiled in chaos and despair. The only viable option is launching the smear campaign against China to distract the dumb Americans from the real domestic issues.

Your lack of comprehension is not me backtracking :no: I did not create your Hukou system to treat citizens of the same country as lesser citizens simply because they wanted to move their residency to a new province. The Chinese can not move from one province to another for a job UNLESS they get permission from the government too!

Your country has killed 30 million of its own people through forced famine, has kidnapped, tortured millions more, and you are comparing that to the deaths of blacks in the hands of cops? China even fudged the deaths of children that died in an earthquake or drinking your milk... and you want to compare to us as citizens? :meeting:

You don't get treated poor - no no no- you wish- Nope, you get treated like fodder. lol

Now, you may enjoy being in servitude and treated as a second class citizen in your own country, but to the rest of us, it is pitiful.

LOL, I must hit some nerve here, LMAO. You said in your earlier post, that chinese can't move anywhere without government permission, and you now backtracked and admit chinese can move around without permission, LOL. In fact, more than half billion chinese moved around china since the 80s and they are perfectly fine. Most settled in new cities and started new lives. And no, Chinese do not need government permission to move for job, again, you are the brainwashed one and being an idiot like wumao you just accused others and also being an extreme right wing tool. LOL.

How's US killing 100M native American through genocide by the way? how's that compare with rest of the world, huh? Yeah, you kill 1000 people unarmed through ex-judicial killing each year by cops. And you want compare with china, seriously? You want compare American 100M genocide with China, seriously? Go enjoy your daily mass killing, police ex-judicial killing, people killing each other on a massive scale in the US. You are nothing but right wing tool, even chinese treated poorly in china are better than 100M genocided and blacks killed on the street by cops each year in the US, LOL.

Last edited:
LOL, I must hit some nerve here, LMAO. You said in your earlier post, that chinese can't move anywhere without government permission, and you now backtracked and admit chinese can move around without permission, LOL. In fact, more than half billion chinese moved around china since the 80s and they are perfectly fine. Most settled in new cities and started new lives. And no, Chinese do not need government permission to move for job, again, you are the brainwashed one and being an idiot like wumao you just accused others and also being an extreme right wing tool. LOL.

How's US killing 100M native American through genocide by the way? how's that compare with rest of the world, huh? Yeah, you kill 1000 people unarmed through ex-judicial killing each year by cops. And you want compare with china, seriously? You want compare American 100M genocide with China, seriously? Go enjoy your daily mass killing, police ex-judicial killing, people killing each other on a massive scale in the US. You are nothing but right wing tool, even chinese treated poorly in china are better than 100M genocided and blacks killed on the street by cops each year in the US, LOL.

you had to go back 350 years to call out the native American genocide. Boy, you are fetching. You are committing genocides even today, among the Uyghur population and Tibetans, let alone upon regular Chinese. And none of your LOL's will change that fact. And not a single Chinese can move residences into another province or take up a job withOUT government approval and risk complete pariah status, and loss of social benefits. That in effect is a ban on change of residency. I don't expect you to know it, you are born into servitude and told what to say/believe/read/act from the cradle to the grave. :yes4:

Last edited:
you had to go back 350 years to call out the native American genocide. Boy, you are fetching. You are committing genocides even today, among the Uyghur population and Tibetans, let alone upon regular Chinese. And none of your LOL's will change that fact. And not a single Chinese can move residences into another province or take up a job withOUT government approval and risk complete pariah status, and loss of social benefits. That in effect is a ban on change of residency. I don't expect you to know it, you are born into servitude and told what to say/believe/read/act from the cradle to the grave. :yes4:

yeah, of course I know, I know plenty of people in china move around the keep their social benefit, people graduate from universities in china and move to Alibaba, Huawei and other companies for jobs and all of them kept their social benefits, and many cities are even giving away Hukou to attract talents to their cities. Right, you didn't know, because right winger like you are brainwashed.

Yeah, geneocide Uyghur and Tibetan, yet they are still 90% of the population in their region, china must be doing a really bad job at it. And US is still geneociding blacks as we speak, and genociding the Muslims in the middle east by waging 20 years long war. How does that compare huh? LMAO. Go back to your hole and come up with something better.

It's funny you quote known fake western media to perpetuate your own agenda. American media even suggests China genocide Uyghurs, and when pressed for evidence in the UN, US can't produce one, YES, not even one single evidence that china genocide Uyghurs in front of UN, yet you are still quoting these discredited media, LOL.

It is working so well, after China spanked Aussies, almost all western governments become unusually quiet about China barring US.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom