What's new

Need your precious advice

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I had in my mind to take IELTS exams. For that I did some research on IELTS website. I though I should ask someone else too before starting to prepare for IELTS.

Can you give me advice in this regard??

I did give a mock test of it at a tuition center where a friend was taking IELT's classes; I got an 8 in Writing, a 7.5 in Listening & a 7 in Speaking ! :(

Spoken English fluency behtar karniii ho giii ! :cray:

There is a website on which you can practice that. I can't recall it's name at the moment. I have to tell it to OP too..:cray:

I'll share with you too...:)

I'm thinking of attempting the IELTS exam as well but I haven't really made up my mind as of yet ! :unsure:
Chalo then why not start a thread to help each other to learn from each other in PDF :D

Saale buddhe, is umer me IELTS deke kya karega? :D

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

I had in my mind to take IELTS exams. For that I did some research on IELTS website. I though I should ask someone else too before starting to prepare for IELTS.

Can you give me advice in this regard??

What do you want to know? Ask specific question.

@faisal6309 , Tests like TOEFL and IELTS test your Reading, Writing, Speaking and Comprehension skills in English Language. To some degree, it is like testing your knowledge of English that you have accumulated over number of years.

However , it does help to take some training offered by these Institutes because you get to practice the typical questions asked. There are review books on this subject that help also.

Back
Top Bottom