What's new

Need your Help !! Please take the poll and write your thoughts .

" Three ( 3 ) most important Issues of future - and how they are interconnected . "

• Rich - Poor Gap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Health Problems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

madooxno9

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey All you fellow members ,

There can not be any better platform than PDF to ask for advice and suggestions .

Here is the situation , i want to be a member of my University Press Club and in order to be the member and have a small column in the publication , i need to write an essay. The topic i have been provided with is

" Three ( 3 ) most important Issues of future - and how they are interconnected . "

@hinduguy @Roybot @Chinese-Dragon @Oscar @Skull and Bones

Please put down your thoughts everyone .

Thank you ,

Typing from mobile, so I'll just emphasise on the points.
1. Food security, we have to move from traditional farming to advanced method of agriculture, hydroponics and green house farming. Though it sound as corporatization of farming, but that seems to be the only way forward.

2. Free university education: I don't think I need to emphasise on it. Along with substantial funding in R&D, so that students learning physics or chemistry can feed their family in the future. Such is the situation in India, only IT grads can dream of a stable future.

3. Industrialisation: service based industries as of now cannot provide mass employment, sooner or later we have to move to industrialisation to uplift the masses to the middle class. It can be tied with better infrastructure, power generation and trained labour forces. Talking about power, India has huge prospect in renewable energy sources, adopting them we can reduce our dependency in crude, hence saving crucial foreign reserve.

Hey All you fellow members ,

There can not be any better platform than PDF to ask for advice and suggestions .

Here is the situation , i want to be a member of my University Press Club and in order to be the member and have a small column in the publication , i need to write an essay. The topic i have been provided with is

@hinduguy @Roybot @Chinese-Dragon @Oscar @Skull and Bones

Please put down your thoughts everyone .

Thank you ,
not sure whether its India specific but my choice will be
1. better law and order: Policing should be modernized and conviction rate should be better.
2. more focus on primary and secondary education: Currently majority of our population are half educated, I think we should focus more on getting most people a very good education till 10th, which can also help in providing skilled manpower for manufacturing industry.
3. better delivery mechanism for govt services: Currently dealing with any govt org is real pain for citizens. There should be better ways to make lower beurocracy accountable (may be using more automated system/tracking system) and responsive to citizen.

Back
Top Bottom