What's new

Need to remove 'bottleneck' to revive growth story: Manmohan Singh

^^^ BS . I hate the congress too but you have to understand he can't blatantly put the blame in public on our dear finance miniter whose rigidity has led to the declining status of the economy . But he has been trying to get rid of the FM and a get new guy in place who is pro-reforms .Relax .

@ZABASHO

Do you know the difference between centre and state govt? It is the Delhi State govt. that recently added amendments to the luxury tax. And this is something that BJP ruled states like Karnataka and MP have had for 5+ years now.

For Delhi it will be only on those that have annual sales of over 0.5 million Rs

Assembly nod to levying luxury tax on gyms, spas,banquet halls | Business Standard
The Karnataka Luxury Tax Act | eHow.com

THere are other things to criticse the central govt. and MMS on, but taking this as issue means you don't know what is happening.

granted, I'm not as current with events in India since I do not live there, but I pay my taxes in India. And I don't say BJP is any good either, but anyway it is India as a nation and me as a citizen, a tax payer that suffers. And 0.5million INR in annual sales, you do realize that is peanuts in terms of revenue in Delhi. Gyms & spas in NCR, they gross that much in a week, so basically this is blanket proposal.

^^^ BS . I hate the congress too but you have to understand he can't blatantly put the blame in public on our dear finance miniter whose rigidity has led to the declining status of the economy . But he has been trying to get rid of the FM and a get new guy in place who is pro-reforms .Relax .
Dude I have been hearing a sentence so many times that it is not even funny anymore "we are committed to do the correct thing". I understand they are committed but what is the reason they do not act on their commitment... how difficult is it to understand?

A govt which is paralysed by a B***H, who has the balls to call college students Maoist cadres asking uncomfortable questions, should dissolve itself. They do not have any moral grounds to continue, they should step down..

Back
Top Bottom