What's new

Need to get this Dumb Head, Trash on earth killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAH07

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Enough is Enough.. We need to get things Hard on India and we need to go more hard on them than Afghan Taliban went on Americans.. We need to insert fear in their Hearts.. and this will happen by high profile killings by Kashmiri freedom fighters.. we need to hit every single person who is the face of indian barbarism in Kashmir and start with that Idiot Garbage Retarded Major Gourav Charya.. and than kill the likes of GD Bakshi, Arnab Goswami and others.. including regular hunting of their army men in Kashmir.. this will insert huge fear in the hearts of Indians and will be highly demoralising for them.

Enough is Enough.. We need to get things Hard on India and we need to go more hard on them than Afghan Taliban went on Americans.. We need to insert fear in their Hearts.. and this will happen by high profile killings by Kashmiri freedom fighters.. we need to hit every single person who is the face of indian barbarism in Kashmir and start with that Idiot Garbage Retarded Major Gourav Charya.. and than kill the likes of GD Bakshi, Arnab Goswami and others.. including regular hunting of their army men in Kashmir.. this will insert huge fear in the hearts of Indians and will be highly demoralising for them.

May be we should start with stop importing Indian goods and watching Indian movies!

Agreed with you fully

Laikin karai ga kaun bhai. we are hell bent on peace BS these days

Haha you look so angry. Take a note of my words, yoh can't do shyt.

When we do something you start crying 24/7 for days

And when we don't you come and say big words like these

May be we should start with stop importing Indian goods and watching Indian movies!
Yeah we should do this but with it we should also do what I have mentioned above..
n on indian movies.. we should absolutely banned them.. they are against our culture, against our religion and our polluting the minds of our young generation.. doing no good to our society..

Agreed with you fully

Laikin karai ga kaun bhai. we are hell bent on peace BS these days
Yeah.. ALLAH hi hidayat Aur Aqal dai Hamari Leadership ko..

You have no idea what will be the retaliation if you will even try to attempt it.

And you cowards want to sacrifice Kashmiri lives. Why don't you send your Punjabi terrorists?
No, we have idea of your retaliation.. Last time you killed few of our crows and trees in retaliatory action..
and you have no idea many people from Punjab and from all over Pakistan go to kashmir for jihad..

The point is you guys presume yiu have done something. But jn fact it was your Imran khan who was crying for peace all the time.

We were not soft on you guys. It was ykur government and katore wala. You guys are best jn propaganda and chest thumping
Little brain indians occupying huge land.
Pakistan has worst Nation as neighbours.

You have no idea what will be the retaliation if you will even try to attempt it.

And you cowards want to sacrifice Kashmiri lives. Why don't you send your Punjabi terrorists?

Cowards are those who took 12 days to launch air strike in darkness of night under the cover of clouds which killed only a crow after 44 of their soldiers were sent to hell and brave are those who retaliated within 24 hours in broad daylight after they already informed they would retaliate.

No need to mention the captured pilot and wreckage of Mig-21 cos it doesn't matter for shameless sub human filth of the planet.

The point is you guys presume yiu have done something. But jn fact it was your Imran khan who was crying for peace all the time.

We were not soft on you guys. It was ykur government and katore wala. You guys are best jn propaganda and chest thumping
Look who’s talking.. The world was laughing on your 2 fake Sir g kal strike claims and than F-16 shot down claims.. of which you haven’t been able to provide and proof.. and on other hand the world has seen that how Pakistan kicked your country’s *** on 27th Feb.. by downing your planes and capturing your pilot.

Lol. You show how brainwashed you are and whats the level of military understanding you have.

I am allergic to argue with your kind

Yeah. Just like Afghanistan, Iran have very friendly relations with u.

Only friendly country is your master China whom you supply wives, they beat your policemen jn your country and you lick boots for money and support

So by your logic we are indian masters where most our cricketer brings wife from india lol.
Afghani and irani is our brothers up down comes but things will be alright.Our worst enemy is hindutva dirt smelly racist fascist terrorist indians.

Lol. You show how brainwashed you are and whats the level of military understanding you have.

I am allergic to argue with your kind

Yeah. Just like Afghanistan, Iran have very friendly relations with u.

Only friendly country is your master China whom you supply wives, they beat your policemen jn your country and you lick boots for money and support
yeh pata nahi kon Arnab goswami ka fan boy yahan aagaya hai Mun utha ke.. Bullshit propaganda ke elava kuch nahi bol raha..

What proof

You guys quoted a fake sponsored media report thag F16s were counted. Later Pentagon offici denied that nk such counting happened.

The perception of world in your **** brain is so wrong. You are hillarious. Yoh are planning to kill Gaurav arya on PDF
Everything that goes against India is sponsored and is bought...

Maybe india will kill their own film star like khans or any high profile person and blame Pakistan like we all know they do all dirty tricks and then like fales flag mumbai attack they brought every one together against Pakistan we need to wait and arm kashmiries with the help of khalistani.

Haha Indian masters or you are crying me rivers. Your leaders are crying kalabuag dam
We know how brotherly you are. I see afghanis abusing u guys.

By the way I never had ajy shortage of pakistani women in my life.Owned business in Dubai and had fair number of **** women. Most of them are gold diggers and cheap

You seems so desperate and showing your ugly hindutva manners. Do you know the rules of this forum? If you have some valid arguments then please talk if you dont then go su*k your dad balls

From beheading to pulwama to shooting down jets

Pakistan has done it all as per you guys

But yeah Pakistan can't do sh!t :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom