What's new

Need some help

Yes many in the F sector are very reputable and used by foreign missions, MNC and INGOs!

its so hard to understand the sectors and all that :(
I guess i will go with some Guest house near Diplomatic enclave that will be good enough ..
if you know any specific website let me know .

I notice Guest houses near Diplomatic enclaves are not so expensive .. but i am just a little bit concern about booking them .
Apne cousin ko kehdo depo main room book karwa de ya e 9 or e8 agr defence expo ki tickets available nhi

its so hard to understand the sectors and all that :(
I guess i will go with some Guest house near Diplomatic enclave that will be good enough ..
if you know any specific website let me know .
F are good even G 6 is cool as well but F 11 will be far for u

Apne cousin ko kehdo depo main room book karwa de ya e 9 or e8 agr defence expo ki tickets available nhi

bhai cousin tu retire ho gaye, recently baat hue thi . aur woh Rawalpindi mai hai jo Faisalabad ja rahe hai kisi relative ki shaadi mai , woh bhi aasra gaya :(

bhai cousin tu retire ho gaye, recently baat hue thi . aur woh Rawalpindi mai hai jo Faisalabad ja rahe hai kisi relative ki shaadi mai , woh bhi aasra gaya :(
Ohh lo .
Tou phir cousin se baat karo Jo faizabad main hai?
Wahan bhi rooms wagera hain

Never been to isb so no idea bro @Sheepistanis could guide you better
Kuch nahi pata mughay Isb kay hotels kay barey main. :lol: I only know about Marriott and Serena and that too only because of their fine dining. If he has any army relatives, I would suggest to book a room at some mess, that would be cheap and safe.

I notice Guest houses near Diplomatic enclaves are not so expensive .. but i am just a little bit concern about booking them .
Oh bhai, this isnt Karachi :lol:. If you are getting a good place, for a price that suits your wallet then take it, be it at Rawalpindi, because from there even the farthest place would be hardly at a 60 mins drive from the enclave, and within any sector in Isb, it will barely take you 30 mins from the most distant sector. Advice: Always use Careem or Uber, don't go for normal cabs.

Sorry for bothering you all once again with similar topic, So guys I will be reaching to Islamabad on 3rd or 4th of December , and i am looking for a Hotel or Guest house near Diplomatic enclave , I will be with my mother and Sister but when i looked for Hotels they were quite expensive , some were cheap but i am bit nervous about the reputation about them as i am with my mother and sister . I don't want to end up in some cheap ( badnaam ) hotel .
I never been to Islamabad in a long time and weirdly i have no relatives in Punjab or near by so its more like i am Traveling to Islamabad for the first time in my life, If anyone of you know anything about good hotel's near Diplomatic enclave please let me know , and I also have the question that So far i am keeping 5000-7000 PKR for 1 day rent, is that good ? or do i have to increase my budget ? ? ? i am very tight on my budget .

@Mentee @Moonlight @Hell hound @Tps43 @BHarwana @ghazi52 @Horus @RescueRanger @Dubious @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @war&peace @The Accountant @Oscar @Imran Khan
send em email on my defence.pk mail with your contact .

and dont book online never ok

Back
Top Bottom