What's new

Need some help

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sorry for bothering you all once again with similar topic, So guys I will be reaching to Islamabad on 3rd or 4th of December , and i am looking for a Hotel or Guest house near Diplomatic enclave , I will be with my mother and Sister but when i looked for Hotels they were quite expensive , some were cheap but i am bit nervous about the reputation about them as i am with my mother and sister . I don't want to end up in some cheap ( badnaam ) hotel .
I never been to Islamabad in a long time and weirdly i have no relatives in Punjab or near by so its more like i am Traveling to Islamabad for the first time in my life, If anyone of you know anything about good hotel's near Diplomatic enclave please let me know , and I also have the question that So far i am keeping 5000-7000 PKR for 1 day rent, is that good ? or do i have to increase my budget ? ? ? i am very tight on my budget .

@Mentee @Moonlight @Hell hound @Tps43 @BHarwana @ghazi52 @Horus @RescueRanger @Dubious @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @war&peace @The Accountant @Oscar @Imran Khan

S Chalet Islamabad is with thin your price range
House # 14، Street 60, F-6/3 F 6/3 F-6, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000, Pakistan•+92 321 5553554

5000-7000 PKR for 1 day rent,

for 1 person? it is for 3 it is not. You are new, so I doubt you will be comfortable with the transport services like Careem and Uber, also not having a local sim card is annoying. The normal taxi rates are higher than uber and careem, so traveling would cost a bit then there is food, and you will most probably have luggage with you as well. So Imo. it would be wise to keep around 20,000 Rs for your first day. Having more doesn't hurt but having less in a pinch does make things annoying... And what are you afraid about exchange rates? it's better to have money on your hand for the first day then being cheap...

S Chalet Islamabad is with thin your price range
House # 14، Street 60, F-6/3 F 6/3 F-6, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000, Pakistan•+92 321 5553554

I tried to book their room online, but seems like they don't have a room Available for 3 or 4th of December :(

Green Palace is a good hotel in Rawalpindi situated on Committee chowk but its far from Diplomatic Zone like 15-20 km

Green Palace is a good hotel in Rawalpindi situated on Committee chowk but its far from Diplomatic Zone like 15-20 km

Looking at Pak Guest house, in G-8 sector near Pakistan monument ... it doesn't look that far from Diplomatic enclave.

Sorry for bothering you all once again with similar topic, So guys I will be reaching to Islamabad on 3rd or 4th of December , and i am looking for a Hotel or Guest house near Diplomatic enclave , I will be with my mother and Sister but when i looked for Hotels they were quite expensive , some were cheap but i am bit nervous about the reputation about them as i am with my mother and sister . I don't want to end up in some cheap ( badnaam ) hotel .
I never been to Islamabad in a long time and weirdly i have no relatives in Punjab or near by so its more like i am Traveling to Islamabad for the first time in my life, If anyone of you know anything about good hotel's near Diplomatic enclave please let me know , and I also have the question that So far i am keeping 5000-7000 PKR for 1 day rent, is that good ? or do i have to increase my budget ? ? ? i am very tight on my budget .

@Mentee @Moonlight @Hell hound @Tps43 @BHarwana @ghazi52 @Horus @RescueRanger @Dubious @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @war&peace @The Accountant @Oscar @Imran Khan
Islamabad hotel near melody and Regalia hotel in new abpara check prices for both

Looking at Pak Guest house, in G-8 sector near Pakistan monument ... it doesn't look that far from Diplomatic enclave.

Yes its not far from Diplomatic Enclave and price wise its ok. If you looking for room for reasonable price and have no vehicle for Park then its good for you

Islamabad hotel near melody and Regalia hotel in new abpara check prices for both

Ever heard of Hotel Rakaposhi ? seems good , its near DE compared to others, and price is reasonable ..

Ever heard of Hotel Rakaposhi ? seems good , its near DE compared to others, and price is reasonable ..
3/5 from personal experience, it's hit and miss. The old guest house situated there was called Eagle retreat run by an ex army Major, was frequented by lots of mountain climbers back in the day.

Hotel margalla?

Hotel Margalla is out of his budget!

3/5 from personal experience, it's hit and miss. The old guest house situated there was called Eagle retreat run by an ex army Major, was frequented by lots of mountain climbers back in the day.

What about Guest Houses ? are they good in reputations ?

Yes many of them most of that gand in isb is done in hostels

I notice Guest houses near Diplomatic enclaves are not so expensive .. but i am just a little bit concern about booking them .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom