What's new

Need more of these cities.

HIT-EC is the brain child and result of Lt. Gen Israr Ahmed Ghumman's many years of planning and hard work. He is in-charge of HIT, where they make Al-Khalid and Al-Zarrar tanks. General sahib (then Maj. Gen) kindly gave me and Brigadier Ifzal a tour of the undeveloped land (see 1st movie) for this educational city in the summer of 2003.
Considering the wonderful work being done at HIT (the tanks & APCs etc.) and now this world class educational facility, makes me thank God for providing Pakistan with leaders like Gen. Ghumman.

saracen,

I am glad that you provided this information to us regarding Gen. Ghumman. He does seems to be an awesome man. Welcome to defence.pk

Hello everyone. This is awsome. Need more of these cities. Yes there are ten videos.
:pakistan:

PakistaniPatriot
I shall be visiting HIT and HITEC this winter insha Allah, and will covey to General Ghumman your desire that we "need more of these cities".
May be I should also ask him a question or two about the latest developments on Al-Khalid II.

Webmaster,
thanks for your kind sentiments.

saracen,

When you visit it, gain as much information as you can for the next generation weapon developments at HIT, whats their program, and is Pakistan Armys requirement changing to a much more modern standard as the technology continue to leaps in other world organizations.

saracen,

When you visit it [HIT], [a]gain as much information as you can for the next generation weapon developments at HIT, whats their program, and is Pakistan Armys requirement changing to a much more modern standard as the technology continue to leaps in other world organizations.

WebMaster,
absolutely - and I shall (I.A) share all (obviously unclassified) info with everyone here. I was provided full info on AL-Khalid et al, then in 2003, but that is out dated now. However, I still feel the sensation and pride of seeing Al-Khalids, Al-Zarrars and APCs being manufactured (at various stages, with huge CNC machines etc). Getting into Al- Khalid was quite exhilirating.

One of my second cousins is AVM in PAF(Aeronautical Engineer) and involved with JF-17 production. I can not wait till I see JF-17 this winter, and actually sit in one of them. Of course I shall update you all about that visit too.

WebMaster,
absolutely - and I shall (I.A) share all (obviously unclassified) info with everyone here. I was provided full info on AL-Khalid et al, then in 2003, but that is out dated now. However, I still feel the sensation and pride of seeing Al-Khalids, Al-Zarrars and APCs being manufactured (at various stages, with huge CNC machines etc). Getting into Al- Khalid was quite exhilirating.

One of my second cousins is AVM in PAF(Aeronautical Engineer) and involved with JF-17 production. I can not wait till I see JF-17 this winter, and actually sit in one of them. Of course I shall update you all about that visit too.

Darn sacacen you are so lucky. Your cousin is AVM and you have already sat in a Al-Khalid.:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom