What's new

Need gaming mouse under 5000 pkr

KamranYousaf

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi, I want to buy a good gaming mouse under 5k rupees, my current mouse is the g402 purchased online but its cable broke. I'm looking to buy one that's lighter than this one. I've looked at the bloody p30 pro and the cougar minus xt. both seem good but I can't decide on these

Do you have any good suggestions in this price range?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, I want to buy a good gaming mouse under 5k rupees, my current mouse is the g402 purchased online but its cable broke. I'm looking to buy one that's lighter than this one. I've looked at the bloody p30 pro and the cougar minus xt. both seem good but I can't decide on these

Bloody and Redragon have good offerings in this price range.

Last edited by a moderator:
My suggestion is only buy logitech mouse as they last long, i have logitech g402 for almost 1.5 years still going strong.

Computer market jaker used lyly bhai.

Logitech or if you can increase your budget then go Razer's Mamba.

Logitech is best choice in view of your stated budget.

G302

G402

A4 Tech is an alternative otherwise.

X5 Pro

Cable can be easily repaired ...........

Have you tired fixing you mouse. Try finding guides that may enable you to do the same.

I am not a personal fan of this design. I bought the cheaper version of the Shroud's mouse (don't know what he uses now -maybe the pros) the g302, but did not like the shape and the placement of the side buttons. I was also able to wear off the 10 mil omicrons that come with it.

Best suggestion would be to get a repair and solder on 50 mil click omicrons. Unless you play fps games competitively you don't really need a expensive mouse. The sensor on the g302 is 100 percent accurate. I have heard some ppl say that it is a bit weird on higher dpi (1300) but there is no need for that because it tends to make you to less accurate. Most pros will play at lower dpi which help smooth over any shakes or tremors.

Back
Top Bottom