What's new

NE India Corner

Off course not . I am barman from Assam pure Assamese dude in fact my family is from nalbari district . BTW you stay in zoo tinali ghy ??
No dude , i don't live in zootinali. I m from dimahaso , living in guwahati for sometime now.

we forgot to tag our senior member @jaunty .

Guys...sometimes i wonder...why can not these Bollywood people cast people from NE as lead role and make a movie based on NE stories in our Bollywood...Some times i hate our system man...Bollywood..should promote different region of India rather than just cherry picking some Khans and Kapoors..

I
Guys...sometimes i wonder...why can not these Bollywood people cast people from NE as lead role and make a movie based on NE stories in our Bollywood...Some times i hate our system man...Bollywood..should promote different region of India rather than just cherry picking some Khans and Kapoors..
Bollywood has practically become a dynastic industry. No point engaging with Bollywood. They will eventually get drawn to North-East. Eagerly waiting for Rock On-2. I wonder what its plot will be though.

Just wondering what can be a better way to showcase our NE brothers and sisters to every one...We are so tragic people that we like to stand for the ISIS and anti national Pakistani sympathizers within India where as we do not care for people of NE who stand with India with time of crisis..That is the hypocrisy of our nationhood..

Bollywood is just one but very successful arm of Indian Cinema , which serves the interest of north and western India.I hope regional cinema grows and tell our own story . N.E actors simply don`t fit the role which north indians wants , they do'nt have the cultural background . Similarly bollywood can never justifiably make films ,to tell our local stories in the way which will appeal to us.

Last edited:
Bollywood is just one but very successful arm of Indian Cinema , which serves the interest of north and western India.I hope regional cinema grows and tell our own story . N.E actors simply don`t fit the role which north indians wants , they do'nt have the cultural background . Similarly bollywood can never justifiably make films ,to tell our local stories in the way which will appeal to us.

I understand...then Gov should come up with some initiaves. or we need to find some ideas where we understand and know each other more...Like me, i would love to explore more and more about my own country people from NE region...We need to showcase the many good things we should feel proud of for different parts of India...I do not like the concept when nationhood is just gets limited to some specific variety....

Back
Top Bottom