What's new

NE India Corner

see , right no ?
No one in N.E or even in India will pay lac Rs. in salary to a fresh out of college graduate. That`s why Hagrama is so cool.:partay:
Total KHAPLANG:cheesy:

Guess what ? He had a bridge built on his name. Behold the Hagrama Bridge over river Ainodi. :cheesy:

DSC_1096.jpg

The bridge is about 1 km long. It's near to Bongaigaon.

Some pics of Arunachal and Meghalaya would be appreciated. :D
Are you making any travel plans ? If so, feel free to ask it here. :welcome:

Are you making any travel plans ? If so, feel free to ask it here. :welcome:
Yup. I have long dreamed of visiting Arunachal and Mizoram. Though not now as I am just an intern in Finance but yes definitely in future.
Infact I have a long term plans of settling in Sikkim after retirement(those beautiful landscapes:smitten: ) but I hate winters and too much coldness. :wacko:

Yup. I have long dreamed of visiting Arunachal and Mizoram. Though not now as I am just an intern in Finance but yes definitely in future.
Infact I have a long term plans of settling in Sikkim after retirement(those beautiful landscapes:smitten: ) but I hate winters and too much coldness. :wacko:

Places like Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh gets cold to extreme levels during winter. Many people can't cope with it, especially if you live in warmer regions.

Places like Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh gets cold to extreme levels during winter. Many people can't cope with it, especially if you live in warmer regions.
And that's why I will have a secondary house here in Rajasthan. You see winters in Rajasthan and summers in Sikkim:enjoy:
I know its not very feasible but who knows it might end up being right for me.:partay:
I wil post some video ads instead , sorry if you have already watched it.

Thanks for sharing.:tup:
Which language is that in the first video?

And that's why I will have a secondary house here in Rajasthan. You see winters in Rajasthan and summers in Sikkim:enjoy:
I know its not very feasible but who knows it might end up being right for me.:partay:

Thanks for sharing.:tup:
Which language is that in the first video?
Khasi ,one of the very rare mon-khmer (austroasiatic) language still widely spoken in N.E India.

By the way guys can u tell me what is the opinion regarding our PM & his sarkar in the states of NE-India??

Sorry for late reply. I cannot say for other states but for my state Assam. PM is working well in the Centre. Infact after his coming to power the setting up of Silchar broad-gauge line got expedited. But we expect more from the Centre, especially the youths, who are not getting enough jobs in the region. Also the Centre needs to audit the progress of construction and expansion of road-rail-air-river connectivity. NE India needs huge investment announcements. At a time when other states, particularly the Western coastal states and the Southern states are getting huge FDI, the NE states are yet to get any. We only get a handful of investments. Life is tough here.

Sorry for late reply. I cannot say for other states but for my state Assam. PM is working well in the Centre. Infact after his coming to power the setting up of Silchar broad-gauge line got expedited. But we expect more from the Centre, especially the youths, who are not getting enough jobs in the region. Also the Centre needs to audit the progress of construction and expansion of road-rail-air-river connectivity. NE India needs huge investment announcements. At a time when other states, particularly the Western coastal states and the Southern states are getting huge FDI, the NE states are yet to get any. We only get a handful of investments. Life is tough here.

Totally agree , more than investment , timely inspection and audit are needed . In the past Congress would release funds for developemnt work , but never reached the intended target . N.C.hills scam was such an example. One of the poorest district yet biggest scandal of the country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news , Aizawl hosted its first ever iLeague match between Bangaluru-FCand Aizawl-FC. The entire state was waiting for the moment ,since the AizawlFC was promoted to ileague. Owing to ongoing construction and small size of the stadium, only 7000 people could be accommodated. Those who could not gain entry were furious because the match was not telecasted live on DD channels and had to make use of AIR for live broadcast. Sadly for the Aizawl town , the home boys lost 1-0 to bangaluruFC despite putting in a heroic performance against the champion team.
tluangajpgbd683e830ad85587360e1767c22081fa.jpg

wuro19I.jpg

mizoram-will-prove-you-wrong-if-you-think-there-is-no-real-passion-for-football-in-indiab1e1881a9ef25fc422524b1ad6b132ce.jpg

ICSGiwR.jpg

3K2Mzh1.jpg

photo cc mizoram-will-prove-you-wrong-if-you-think-there-is-no-real-passion-for-football-in-india

drying up? nah i don`t think so , he has huge stack of fund (black money) with no avenues to invest. He runs a hospital which has become purely charitable one . Resident doctors are paid in lacs per month and consultant in many lacs , many times ,poor local patients whose bill have risen to many lacs are simply discharged even without having to pay a single paisa . See , that`s smartness , "buying" goodwill from the blackmoney he stacked.:enjoy:
It`s good though , better than stacking money in swiss account. I prefer hagrama anyday over badrudin ajmal anyway.

No , m not coming , no one must know who I m ..:D , besides I m too ugly to be outside my house.:cry:
Don't worry about that we are not going on a group date so doesn't matter besides I am a ugly duckling myself ;)

Don't worry about that we are not going on a group date so doesn't matter besides I am a ugly duckling myself ;)
lol , BTW you are Barman ? like Barman from tripura ? please don`t mind for asking.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom