What's new

NE India Corner

Silver lining of state elections :cheers:

But the #AwardWapsi intolerance brigade is back using that kid Rohith's suicide for politics. Hope other states are more rational than Bihar and Delhi were.

Finally! We get the honour to host our Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji. :)

Sikkim may get an airport, indicates PM Narendra Modi - The Economic Times

And proud to see Sikkim become the first organic farming state en masse in India.

The airport in Pakyong would be a blessing.

Traveling to Bagdogra or Guwahati for a flight every time (especially in my job) adds another leg to my travel.

Well a classic question to ask any new govt or parties asking for vote

Barring guwahati which other place in Assam has stable power supply with almost minimal power cuts?

What's the idea for managing perennial flood situation?

What about the new rise in religious intolerances fuelled by appeasement policies of previous Congress government

What about a proper connectivity for NE region via Guwahati

The 4 way lane progress pan Assam and connectivity to outside states in NE

What about the deforestation happening widespread

What's the job opportunity for a normal youth?

What's the security for elder people in Assam?

What's the traffic police role when even normal car drivers beat them, slap them or give them rs 50 and case is settled?

What about the crony courts run by Surrendered militants..

Unfortunately no political party would answer all that and keep going round round..

I heard hemanta sarma was promised a 1000 cr package for Assam to be announced when Modi visits Assam. Thats what local news channel carried and now all r quiet again. So what's being done for reviving Assam?

Can`t really blame the polticians alone. The folks in power are elected reps.
When the people of assam stop seeing govt. as their mai-baap , and instead vote for the good policies and developement ,perhaps , we might see some change on the ground.

BTW Guwahati and Shillong are hosting South Asian Games from 5th Feb to 16th Feb . I cant speak for shillong , but guwahati is not ready for such international event . Forget international visitors ,I dont even want domestic visitors to come to our city . I m going to die of embarrasment ,all the city roads are congested, filled with potholes , no proper swegae diposal system , garbage dumps everywhere , no decent public transport system and I don`t even want to talk about local citizens . why on earth sport minister choose guwahati to host the game?? Should have let Shillong go on their own ,at least it`s cleaner than guwahti , and they don't have stupid pedal rikshaws .

Last edited:
I heard hemanta sarma was promised a 1000 cr package for Assam to be announced when Modi visits Assam. Thats what local news channel carried and now all r quiet again. So what's being done for reviving Assam?

It was actually Hagrama. Himanta Biswa Sarma later clarified that these 1000 Cr. will feature in the Financial budget.

Thank you for the tag . What do we discuss here , only political stuff or just about everything N.E ?
Anything related to NE. Feel free to contribute !! :-)

But the #AwardWapsi intolerance brigade is back using that kid Rohith's suicide for politics. Hope other states are more rational than Bihar and Delhi were.

Finally! We get the honour to host our Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji. :)

Sikkim may get an airport, indicates PM Narendra Modi - The Economic Times

And proud to see Sikkim become the first organic farming state en masse in India.

The airport in Pakyong would be a blessing.

Traveling to Bagdogra or Guwahati for a flight every time (especially in my job) adds another leg to my travel.
What's the status of airport near Gangtok ? When I went there in 2009 it was under construction.

It was actually Hagrama. Himanta Biswa Sarma later clarified that these 1000 Cr. will feature in the Financial budget.

Anything related to NE. Feel free to contribute !! :-)

What's the status of airport near Gangtok ? When I went there in 2009 it was under construction.

Still no change there. no usable runway, nothing.

There were some folks who were protesting against the construction. They forgot how much we suffered when the NH31A got clogged during earthquake a few years ago.

I can't believe their simplicity to protest despite such disasters affecting our state.

Still no change there. no usable runway, nothing.

There were some folks who were protesting against the construction. They forgot how much we suffered when the NH31A got clogged during earthquake a few years ago.

I can't believe their simplicity to protest despite such disasters affecting our state.

Yeah bro ! Sikkim also suffers a lot during Gorkhaland bandh, when Gorkha Janmukti Morcha guys block the road. It's sad to hear the progress of the airport. Hope everything goes well.

Also how's the highway now that leads to Nathula ? Some road expansion was going on for Sino-India trade via Nathula pass. How's the progress ?

Yeah bro ! Sikkim also suffers a lot during Gorkhaland bandh, when Gorkha Janmukti Morcha guys block the road. It's sad to hear the progress of the airport. Hope everything goes well.

Also how's the highway now that leads to Nathula ? Some road expansion was going on for Sino-India trade via Nathula pass. How's the progress ?

No idea on the latest progress man. I was in Delhi for the last few months (It is my second home). I got active in strategic matters just 2 days back. Will check and update you.

Hagrma .. he he .The man knows politics. Always partying with the wining team . Last time it was congress ,now he is cosying up with BJP.

Hagrma .. he he .The man knows politics. Always partying with the wining team . Last time it was congress ,now he is cosying up with BJP.
His bank account is just drying up.

10491085_1017541238292321_250969040527375538_n.jpg

Fresh snow in Tawang

12565534_1018025474910564_249435227858936945_n.jpg

His bank account is just drying up.

10491085_1017541238292321_250969040527375538_n.jpg

Fresh snow in Tawang

12565534_1018025474910564_249435227858936945_n.jpg
drying up? nah i don`t think so , he has huge stack of fund (black money) with no avenues to invest. He runs a hospital which has become purely charitable one . Resident doctors are paid in lacs per month and consultant in many lacs , many times ,poor local patients whose bill have risen to many lacs are simply discharged even without having to pay a single paisa . See , that`s smartness , "buying" goodwill from the blackmoney he stacked.:enjoy:
It`s good though , better than stacking money in swiss account. I prefer hagrama anyday over badrudin ajmal anyway.

Okay the NE guys from the forum should have a meet up :)

No , m not coming , no one must know who I m ..:D , besides I m too ugly to be outside my house.:cry:

Resident doctors are paid in lacs per month and consultant in many lacs , many times ,poor local patients whose bill have risen to many lacs are simply discharged even without having to pay a single paisa .

My bro-in-law used to get 1lac per month (non-taxable) as a doctor in that hospital. But he didn't like it much there, so he left within 2 months. :D

My bro-in-law used to get 1lac per month (non-taxable) as a doctor in that hospital. But he didn't like it much there, so he left within 2 months. :D

see , right no ?
No one in N.E or even in India will pay lac Rs. in salary to a fresh out of college graduate. That`s why Hagrama is so cool.:partay:
Total KHAPLANG:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom