What's new

NDA VS UPA

ok..............seriously .....how much money is congress paying to spam???

i will triple that ...........just go offline

One Thing which Congress demonstrated successfully for last 60 years is appeasement politics by polarizing and not allowing certain community to develop and we can see those effects. For these people country is 2nd and they will go behind congress even if they want to sell India. So its better ignore them.

@fsayed wow UPA is so good, look at all those achievements. I wanted to vote for BJP till now but after seeing your post I will vote for UPA and will tell all my friends and family to vote for UPA again.

nah..its not going to happen that way and these data are mere laughing stocks. :fie:
My toilet flush not working - NDA
My toilet flush is working now - Vote for UPA :crazy:

Last edited:
One Thing which Congress demonstrated successfully for last 60 years is appeasement politics by polarizing and not allowing certain community to develop and we can see those effects. For these people country is 2nd and they will go behind congress even if they want to sell India. So its better ignore them.

@fsayed wow UPA is so good, look at all those achievements. I wanted to vote for BJP till now but after seeing your post I will vote for UPA and will tell all my friends and family to vote for UPA again.

nah..its not going to happen that way and these data are mere laughing stocks. :fie:
My toilet flush not working - NDA
My toilet flush is working now - Vote for UPA :crazy:
not affraid of criticism

ok..............seriously .....how much money is congress paying to spam???

i will triple that ...........just go offline
plz give ur comfortable pakage

@fsayed are you part of the jwt team?
no

1507656_10151888008748785_934431714_n.jpg

1554437_852761798083422_489564115_n.jpg

1236972_10151930979998785_730243824_n.jpg

this will help in black money fight

I can understand your pain bro but these spamming wont help you and your party anymore.
same thing i can say on trolling

Last edited:
@fsayed So what's your point now? what you are trying to prove with all these BS?
you want us to vote for UPA again? look, that's never gonna happen..we have given congress 60 years and where is India now? Where is the use of abundant resources? look at South Korea, Japan even Brazil for a matter of fact.
-ZERO infrastructure compared to those countries
-Still buying weapons with all the man power available.
-Still with low per capita.
-Still struggling malnutrition, poverty, healthcare..

So stop BSing...whatever you do or post. That's not going to change anything. No one here going to get convinced by seeing your post. So waste of time on your part and waste of time on my side for replying to mindless so called minority in democracy.

What congress do is the development and what Modi do is all :blah:

Not even a centimeter of Metro in Gujarat but all :blah: of bullet train, a person who can't build even a inch of Metro talks about bullet trains :blah:

I know the government is partially funding it.

This kind of mis representation of facts and taking credit for the achievement of others is how Congress has managed to stay in power for 60 odd years.

Amitabh Kant is a old BJP man just Google for his career graph during NDA.

Dear fsaed,

Nice data,,,,ok

1) Right to education.

Dear please go through ASER 2013 report.. you will get answer .

RTE is good initiative bus it should started in 80s ... not in 2010

who stopped UPA to introduced in 2000..

every new scheme need time to PDCA to get result and it take time ,money , resource.

But still we can give credit to UPA as its there own inittiavte .

No other part forced them like in Lokpal (Indian masses, Anna hazare team , civil society, media was firm for it)

2)Amritsar-Kolkata Industrial Corridor project

project approved in 2014...

"A financial indicative commitment of about Rs 5,600 crore, spread over 15 years, by way of budgetary support from the central government has been estimated in the first pilot phase for setting up seven IMCs in the AKIC, it said." economic times

Please tell me what is the right time to start these type of project .. when you are financially stable and you have time to implement ..or your growth i s down,, crdit agencies downgrading you, your CAD and Fiscal deficit is alarmingly high

UPA had 10 yr with them but waht they did you better explain.

3) Inclusive politics

you said Jains got minority status. Good for them ,

The Jain demand for minority status is almost a century old,

State Governments of Chatisgarh, Maharastra , UP, MP, uttarakhand already notified Jains as 'minority' in accordance with the provisions of the respective State Minority Commissions Act."

So what is logic give that NOW why not before.

4)Right to Food

Again i said ..

all international and national media showed rotten food on railway station or in open due to unavailability of STORAGE.

Right to food is good initiative but it has national (system - PDS, state machinery, BPL list, Storage , distribution ,)issue to be solved ) internationally india got WTO waiver ..

"Amid mounting protest, India seems to have finally agreed to a four-year interim measure, or a ‘peace clasue that will do away with the cap on food subsidy for farm support in developing countries under the World Trade Organization norms. A decision on this will be taken next week during the ninth Ministerial Conference (MC9) in Bali, Indonesia."

again timing is issue.

"Good intention should be supported by sustainable action plan " here action plan is missing and worry is it will be difficult if you see our financial condition.

Let US fed QE starts clamp down and see how it will hit us.

5 ) Aadhar .

Its again good initiative,

But ask common man its pain to use aadhar as its yet not coupled with other services .

Only coupled satisfactorily with LPG . Rest i am not aware .please let me know if you know.

Just playing devil advocate... US NSA, PRISM.. if they able to get in to Aadhr databse.. it will be a nuclear damage to india..

i hope indian govt take it at Nuclear safety level protection.

now a days information is key to make or break economy and society too..

6)ISI in Muzzafarnagar

it was higly irresponsible behavior.

Mr.Gandhi is not authorized to get this details.

Do we provide all ISI infiltration info all MPs.. i dont think so .. then why mr gandhi.

Is he President,PM, National Security advisor , Secretary defence, CBI, IB , RAW chief.

only above people can acces this details as its for NATIONAL SECURITY.

He is not even MP of that constituency to remotely get that details.

Kadir rana from BSP is MP of Muzaffarnagr

Then why this details to 3rd person who is not entitled constitutionally to get details/ brief on national security?.

Any by chance by contact you get know these details .. you should talk to right person .. and not in public.

People are not fool dear .

Please recollect what salman kurshid satted about tears in eyes..blaaaaa

Why GOI did not took action when mr gandhi knows about it..?

7)Punjab drug .

again you are in centre. why dont you clamp down drug mafia.

dont tell me punjab grows it.

Centre have obligation to take action against drug mafia .

who stopped Govt of india,

8)kashmir

AAP have its own view. let them have it. that democracy.

9)ISRO

its epic that its congress success. no comments.

10) Anti rape bill

damini case .. remember

when all youth came on steert then UPA came after so many days

UPA at centre for 10 yrs.... congress in delhi for 15 yrs

you cant able to give effective public transport to delhi..

dont tell me metro .. feeder route need good connecting service like BEST in mumbai.

you know that bus rounded 2 times for non complying rules but let off.

guy alerted police about these men just before incidence.. police did not took action.

who is responsible..?

11) Golden quadri

dear ple research ,,,epic

12 ) All women bank.

opening bank dont make them empower.

SBI is there and other PSB have that capability.

please enlighten me how it will help and extincting banks dont

Fsayed,,,,,i dont say UPA did nothing...they did some good work.. but there apathy to listen common man, corruption case,

policy paralysis.. made common mans life difficult.

@fsayed can you please differentiate between achievements of the Congress and monetary finance, defence and space. It will help, because the 3 sited are continuous processes. The reason, is most of the initiatives under the above 3 will be part of all governments (GoI not Congress) and BJP supporters will argue that Congress had nothing to do with taking India nuclear?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Modi & BJP talk against dynasty politics and Bhai - Bhatijawad or giving party post or tickets to the wife, daughter, son, mother.

But do they them-self walk the talk or they do the same but hate congress just because its does better job in dynasty politics? :P

Yes, Modi and BJP both are shameless they do the same in their party and have allied who do the same but ridicule it if its done by the congress. :tdown: :sick:

BJP's biggest allies for decades shiv sena and the akali dal = 100% dynasty rule (shiv sena president Bal thakery kicked his nephew out just to make his son his party president, the same is with the badal he have kicked his relative out of party just to make his son dy. cm and party president.)

1.) Why don't Modi/BJP snap ties with shiv sena and akali dal if they are against dynasty??

2.) BJP president rajnath singh's son punkaj singh is a BJP general secretary in UP is it not a dynasty politics?

3.) BJP MP and one of the tallest leader in UP kalyan singh and his son both are BJP MPs is it not dynasty politics?

4.) BJP's MP CM shivraj singh chauhan and his wife has been BJP MPs from the same lok sabha seat is it not dynasty?

5.) Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, his 2 nephews and 1 niece beaing BJP MLA and minister is it not dynasty?

6.) BJP's Rajasthan CM Vasundhara Raje made his son a MP from her own constituency is it not dynasty?

7.) Former Delhi CM Late shri sahib singh, his son pravesh verma a BJP MLA and brother of sahib singh Mr. azad singh a mayor of MCD and BJP mla candidate is it not dynasty?

8.) Former Delhi CM ML khurana's son made BJP media cell in charge is it not dynasty?

9.) BJP former MP and former MLA VK malhotra's son given BJP MLA ticket from his father's constituency is it not dynasty?

the list is very very long and i don't have much time to waste.:angel:

My point is while BJP claims that its gainst dynesty rule but do the 100% opposite in reality and bjp supporters are the ill informed bunch who goes by whatever propagated or said to them.

plz make me know when u get the answer thanks but i m fan of rahul plus i m one of the victim of 1992 mumbai riots me and my knowing people will never vote for communal party

So you are victim of 1992 riots and Indian National Congress was the party ruling the state that time, before that and even now.
Hence Congress and their chief ministers are responsible for the riots as you consider Modi and BJP responsible for Gujarat riots?
and still you support congress? come on...:sick:

Modi & BJP talk against dynasty politics and Bhai - Bhatijawad or giving party post or tickets to the wife, daughter, son, mother.

But do they them-self walk the talk or they do the same but hate congress just because its does better job in dynasty politics? :P

Yes, Modi and BJP both are shameless they do the same in their party and have allied who do the same but ridicule it if its done by the congress. :tdown: :sick:

BJP's biggest allies for decades shiv sena and the akali dal = 100% dynasty rule (shiv sena president Bal thakery kicked his nephew out just to make his son his party president, the same is with the badal he have kicked his relative out of party just to make his son dy. cm and party president.)

1.) Why don't Modi/BJP snap ties with shiv sena and akali dal if they are against dynasty??

2.) BJP president rajnath singh's son punkaj singh is a BJP general secretary in UP is it not a dynasty politics?

3.) BJP MP and one of the tallest leader in UP kalyan singh and his son both are BJP MPs is it not dynasty politics?

4.) BJP's MP CM shivraj singh chauhan and his wife has been BJP MPs from the same lok sabha seat is it not dynasty?

5.) Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, his 2 nephews and 1 niece beaing BJP MLA and minister is it not dynasty?

6.) BJP's Rajasthan CM Vasundhara Raje made his son a MP from her own constituency is it not dynasty?

7.) Former Delhi CM Late shri sahib singh, his son pravesh verma a BJP MLA and brother of sahib singh Mr. azad singh a mayor of MCD and BJP mla candidate is it not dynasty?

8.) Former Delhi CM ML khurana's son made BJP media cell in charge is it not dynasty?

9.) BJP former MP and former MLA VK malhotra's son given BJP MLA ticket from his father's constituency is it not dynasty?
the list is very very long and i don't have much time to waste.:angel:

My point is while BJP claims that its gainst dynesty rule but do the 100% opposite in reality and bjp supporters are the ill informed bunch who goes by whatever propagated or said to them.

bhai chota mota position chalta hai.....diggy ke bete ko ticket mila,akhilesh ki biwi dimple ko mila.........but cm,pm are big posts.........koi bhi appu,paapu aa gaye to desh ka nuksan hoga.........

if congress wins.......then pm should be somebody else......
even sonia is better than pappu

Back
Top Bottom