What's new

Nazwaz Sharif paid no wealth tax in seven years

5 bucks say, the resident PMLN troll will post the usual IK rants here. @notorious_eagle can't someone go to court about this?

Courts :D

This is not India where the Courts can straighten anyone out no matter how powerful that person is. This is Pakistan, last time the Supreme Court clashed with Nawaz Sharif, he burned down the Supreme Court. A retired judge heading an election tribunal gave verdict against the Speaker of the National Assembly, PML-N threatened to murder him. A commission formed under a very Respected Former High Court Judge gave verdict against the Punjab Government and personally held the Chief Minister responsible for State Terrorism. That verdict was set aside, the results squashed and a new Commission was formed under a cronie who himself was accused of orchestrating that terrorist act, i will let your imagination decide what the verdict was. Unless the Chief Justice grows a pair and takes suo moto which i highly doubt because he's no Raheel Sharif, i don't see any court giving a verdict against Nawaz Sharif. You have to remember, in order to succeed in Pakistan's Dirty Politics you have to be a Criminal first Politician Later.

And than people wonder why the Army takes over. Personally i am seeing chaos and violence in the future, never in my life have i seen this much income inequality in Pakistan. The rich don't pay a dime in taxes while the masses are overloaded with indirect taxation. Our farmers are on the verge of extinction, i mean just imagine 25 people died because the Hospital lacked the most basic facilities.

AR-160519377.jpg&MaxW=780&imageVersion=16by9&NCS_modified=20160518122447

Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif
(AFP)

A document detailing tax payments by Sharif, submitted by him to the National Assembly, showed the wealth tax column as blank from 2009 to 2016.

Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif paid Rs.9.77 million in wealth tax from 1993 to the end of his "forced exile" in November 2007, but has not paid any wealth tax over the past seven years.

A document detailing tax payments by Sharif, submitted by him to the National Assembly, showed the wealth tax column as blank from 2009 to 2016. It also did not mention the taxes paid in the fiscal year 2008-2009, Dawn online reported.

The statement showed Rs.2.49 million was paid as income tax during the current fiscal year, but the column for agricultural tax was blank.

Another document showed that 12 industrial units owned by the Sharif group paid Rs.9.87 billion in taxes between October 1993 and April 2016.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/pakistan/nazwaz-sharif-paid-no-wealth-tax-in-seven-years
Shhh dont derail jamuriyat! Dont you know according to NOON supporters when PM is from Noon league he doesnt pay tax as part of his democracy rights! Anyone questioning this right is derailing jamuriyat and torturing the poor soul :coffee:

PTI is busy in media. If it finds any evil or wrong in current PM and government, it should take legal action after all it is the second biggest political party. I think blaming PMLN in media shows how much substance PTI has in its claims. It has really destroyed the people. PMLN is doing fine. It may not be perfect, but it is better than any other major political party present.

Also is there agricultural tax in Pakistan?

yes agriculture tax is their, and we should remember if some one have a NTN number, no matter from where he or she drives his income, he have to pay tax if his annual income exceeding 400000/-Per annum.

secondly the common term used by IK, that no one pay the tax so for kind information to Mr. Imran khan and PTI, and all those who think in pakistan people not pay the taxes.

1. Every electricity consumer pay Rs:50/ WHT if his Electric BIll increased from300 Rupees.
2. Every Mobil phone holder pay the WHT when ever he loads the balance.
3. Every PTCL connection holder pay the WHT tax.
4. Every account holder pay the Tax now how is not NTN holder.
5. Every Exporter paying the WHT when ever he received his export Proceeds.
6. Every Importer paying WHT tax on every import he imports in Pakistan.

so my assumption is if every one in Pakistan start filling Proper tax returns, then government have to refund back around 100 Billion rupees annually.

in the meahwhile PMLn Political Camp is busy in targeting more PTI top slot ....... damn instead giving any answer they simply bang more and more Imran khan .. people need answer they dont care about Imran khan aur any one else
:what:o_O:blink::close_tema::whistle:

What's this wealth duty? and i thought there is absolutely no agricultural duty in Pakistan

PTI is busy in media. If it finds any evil or wrong in current PM and government, it should take legal action after all it is the second biggest political party. I think blaming PMLN in media shows how much substance PTI has in its claims. It has really destroyed the people. PMLN is doing fine. It may not be perfect, but it is better than any other major political party present.

I was going to make a big reply to this, but then remembered that they are paid noonitoons, they will say any diarrhea that comes out of their mouth to get the attention off their God, the big Ganja.

Opposition has no power to start legal action, Nawaz is massively corrupt as proven by the Panama Papers, and he needs to be charged with Perjury for lying to the election commission of Pakistan. He did not disclose the the properties to ECP and thus need to be removed from office and put on trial.

yes agriculture tax is their, and we should remember if some one have a NTN number, no matter from where he or she drives his income, he have to pay tax if his annual income exceeding 400000/-Per annum.

secondly the common term used by IK, that no one pay the tax so for kind information to Mr. Imran khan and PTI, and all those who think in pakistan people not pay the taxes.

1. Every electricity consumer pay Rs:50/ WHT if his Electric BIll increased from300 Rupees.
2. Every Mobil phone holder pay the WHT when ever he loads the balance.
3. Every PTCL connection holder pay the WHT tax.
4. Every account holder pay the Tax now how is not NTN holder.
5. Every Exporter paying the WHT when ever he received his export Proceeds.
6. Every Importer paying WHT tax on every import he imports in Pakistan.

so my assumption is if every one in Pakistan start filling Proper tax returns, then government have to refund back around 100 Billion rupees annually.

Ridiculous reply.
PTI has said many many times that the common man pays taxes. They go on TV all the time and say common man pays indirect taxes.

PTI has always said that the rich don't pay income tax, and that is the problem.

And that last sentence was so retarded that I will not call you a retard further by addressing it.

so if i grow wheat on my field land which i paid for i must also pay tax wtf wat a rip. i am gonna soon go pak become farmer. bringing rare seeds organic. i gonna use generator fcuk govermet eletcricity the whole village tries to make uk pak people pay the bill.

B.S

He's not just a tax chor, but he is also a commission khor and a thief. Every mega project, he has collected millions in kickbacks and commissions and awarded his companies massive Government Contracts. From head to bottom, he is filled with corrupted money. I sometimes wonder how much money is enough for him, i mean he is the richest man in Pakistan but he still wants more. Wow

Its probably true for almost all the other politicians in Pakistan too including those in PPP, PTI, MQM, etc.

Saray chor hain! This is why a common man like me doesn't give a rats *** about all the drama being created by the opposition right now...they r just as bad as each other. Kis pay aitbaar karain!? Aik IK aaya tha, who many thought may be the clean alternative, but he turned out to be the biggest idiot of all.

All we can do is wait for the system to mature. For people to become more aware. For politicians to realise through defeat in elections (like PPP) that they must show performance and reduce corruption if they want to return to power again.

I was going to make a big reply to this, but then remembered that they are paid noonitoons, they will say any diarrhea that comes out of their mouth to get the attention off their God, the big Ganja.

Opposition has no power to start legal action, Nawaz is massively corrupt as proven by the Panama Papers, and he needs to be charged with Perjury for lying to the election commission of Pakistan. He did not disclose the the properties to ECP and thus need to be removed from office and put on trial.

Ridiculous reply.
PTI has said many many times that the common man pays taxes. They go on TV all the time and say common man pays indirect taxes.

PTI has always said that the rich don't pay income tax, and that is the problem.

And that last sentence was so retarded that I will not call you a retard further by addressing it.

bro,

thanks for thinking for me as retarded, but for you its quite enough that u r a supporter of PTI, and on that point all the words ended.

about PTI stance, i trying to saythat giving perception in the Media, that Pakistan not have a tax culture, so on that point i said so.
about the last point, i am retarded, but your arguments tells the whole story, that what kind of person u r, i am a tax consultant, and for your kind information in Pakistan, income Rs:400000/- is exempted from the tax, and if some one who paid the WHT , and his income not exceeding Rs400000/- , then that person will claim the refund . that the law of a land. and bro, if u dont understand the simple logic then u must have to check your IQ level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom