What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

...and Mustafa Kamal was there to lay eggs for Karachites.

1xyro5.png

Here he comes to save the day... :P

so when is peshawar getting this :smokin::cheesy:

8214056_orig.jpg

What the heck would I do with these shiny miny bridges and overheads if my life is not safe in that same city? The same goes for the Govt. of PTI in KPK... we don't need skyscrapers etc in our cities... we need basic human needs. Energy, security and justice... the rest would come automatically.

What the heck would I do with these shiny miny bridges and overheads if my life is not safe in that same city? The same goes for the Govt. of PTI in KPK... we don't need skyscrapers etc in our cities... we need basic human needs. Energy, security and justice... the rest would come automatically.

kerne se hota he bethe rehne se kuch nahi hota

so when is peshawar getting this :smokin::cheesy:

8214056_orig.jpg

You mean a flyover with colorful lights underneath??? That collapses brand-new killing people driving under it...

-
-
-
http://xnepali.net/movies/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/karachibridgecollapse.jpg
karachibridgecollapse.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HkA-TIzwP.../dWf8u_ipgKM/s640/shersha+bridge+collapse.gif
shersha+bridge+collapse.gif

-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/specials/images/1424_khi_bridge_zs/6142418_1.jpg
6142418_1.jpg

-

Video:

********.com - Aftermath of Karachi bridge collapse in Pakistan

-

News Article:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Karachi road collapse kills six

A recently-built road bridge has collapsed in the Pakistani city of Karachi, killing at least six people.

-

PDF's link:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ollapse-leaves-four-dead-several-injured.html

@darkinsky

You mean fly overs?
malik_saad_fly_over_2_peshawar_-_pukhtoogle.com.jpg

2_55900.JPG

very poorly made infrastructure, did this flyover was even needed?

You mean a bridge with colorful lights underneath??? That collapses brand-new killing people driving under it...

-
-
-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HkA-TIzwP.../dWf8u_ipgKM/s640/shersha+bridge+collapse.gif
shersha+bridge+collapse.gif

-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/specials/images/1424_khi_bridge_zs/6142418_1.jpg
6142418_1.jpg

-

Video:

********.com - Aftermath of Karachi bridge collapse in Pakistan

-

News Article:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Karachi road collapse kills six

A recently-built road bridge has collapsed in the Pakistani city of Karachi, killing at least six people.

that wasnt made by the city government but by your very dear, NLC, national logistics cell, or the army construction company, they were the contractors

Last edited by a moderator:

that wasnt made by the city government but by your very dear, NLC, national logistics cell, or the army construction company, they were the contractors

Up until 2012 no one gave two hoots about Pesh and KPK, so you cannot compare it's infrastructure to Karachi or Lahore etc.

We would rather focus on healthcare and education, bridges and roads will not inspire a generation...

the top most priority of KPK is messed up, the health care and education comes when talibans dont blow your schools and dont kill your polio workers, and the first priority is security(which also demands infrastructure, health care also requires infrastructure, and even education too)

the money spent on education is always invisible and akin to very high amount of corruption

peshawar looks like a very run down place, it needs proper infrastructure and sanitation to say the least

the proper infra also boosts tourism

i dont think you know anything about karachi so its better to say silent and dont comment which may expose one's stupidity

Unlike your perception about Peshawar, it is not a village or town..........it does have traffic issues.....

Today KPK’s Board of Directors of EEF approved substantial increase in the salaries of community teachers & District staff.
Today Board of director of EEF meeting held. Important decision were made in an important meeting chaired by Provincial Minster of Education Atif Khan.

KPK’s Board of Directors of EEF approved substantial increase in the salaries of community teachers & District staff.

Scope of Rokhana Pakhtunkhwa Taleemi Program extended to all Union Councils of KP.

The Board of Directors of Elementary Education Foundation approved equal representation in the BoD from the private and public sector in KPK.

The Board of Directors of Elementary Education Foundation approved new structure of the EEF in KPK.

Under Rokhana Pakhtunkhwa Taleemi Program quality education in the partner private schools be ensured in KPK.

The Board of Directors of Elementary Education Foundation KPK approved to prepare proposals for education vouchers, subsidies, adult literacy.

KPK Education Department recovers Rs 72 million embezzled amount in DI Khan after a thorough probe from Ex-Chairman DI Khan Education Board.

the top most priority of KPK is messed up, the health care and education comes when talibans dont blow your schools and dont kill your polio workers, and the first priority is security(which also demands infrastructure, health care also requires infrastructure, and even education too)

the money spent on education is always invisible and akin to very high amount of corruption

peshawar looks like a very run down place, it needs proper infrastructure and sanitation to say the least

the proper infra also boosts tourism

i dont think you know anything about karachi so its better to say silent and dont comment which may expose one's stupidity

Bahi, what good are roads and bridges if your population is dying of Dengue and can't read the highway code to safely use the road?

Back
Top Bottom