What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

People like you support MQM in any case.....

i hated MQM before believe me, you can dig out older post, as old as 2010

and i supported PTI at one point, but i ceased my support seeing feudal lords getting in there and ideological people getting kicked out like mairaj khan and many others like him

but lets not make this thread about MQM, the argument is the local body system and not MQM

i hated MQM before believe me, you can dig out older post, as old as 2010

and i supported PTI at one point, but i ceased my support seeing feudal lords getting in there and ideological people getting kicked out like mairaj khan and many others like him

but lets not make this thread about MQM, the argument is the local body system and not MQM

Yeah, I have been a member of this forum for about 5 years now. I have a fair memory of many members over time.

51fcdca618002.jpg

51fcdcbb4893c.jpg

peshawar ban gya naya pakistan

51fcdca618002.jpg

51fcdcbb4893c.jpg

peshawar ban gya naya pakistan

PTI is only there for 2-months... you cannot build the structure of your 5-marla home in that much time how could you devise and implement sewerage system of a 1000s year old city? I'm sure many developments is going to take place in KPK and in Peshawar specifically but what about Karachi? MQM has been there for over 15-years now, what the heck happened there? Stop being a schmuck all the time... let sanity prevails sometimes.

PTI is only there for 2-months... you cannot build the structure of your 5-marla home in that much time how could you devise and implement sewerage system of a 1000s year old city? I'm sure many developments is going to take place in KPK and in Peshawar specifically but what about Karachi? MQM has been there for over 15-years now, what the heck happened there? Stop being a schmuck all the time... let sanity prevails sometimes.

but dear you talked about eliminating corruption in 90 days but you cant even clean the drain system of a small town city peshawar after having entire KPK govt at your disposal? and you talk about revolution?? unlike karachi which is the fifth biggest city in the world

was there an contengency plan for KPK floods? in karachi we used to have a disaster management cell in our local government?

and yuor allies already had their government for five years, they didnt do anything to improve 1000s of yrs old drain system of peshawar :cheesy:

and how was MQM there for fifteen yrs dear?

Rain effected of Chitral are protesting aganist KPK Goverment

Where is KPK govt? People of Peshawar moved to safe ground from flooded areas

Recent Flooded Situation in KPK .... Tough Exam for PTI Government

Last edited by a moderator:
protesting with weapons, where is PTI government? no law and order nothing?

Are people really that stupid to think that a newly elected provincial government can get things right in 2/3 months? If that is what you expect, it's not IK you need, you need to call:

Gandalf.jpg

On a more serious note, the previous governments had 5 + years to sort out the PDMA, and DDMA... That infrastructure should have been in place, EWS, Flood defenses and disaster management framework. But yeah, i guess it's easier just to blame PTI.

With Love from KPK - Karachi: Truckload of weapons seized

but dear you talked about eliminating corruption in 90 days but you cant even clean the drain system of a small town city peshawar after having entire KPK govt at your disposal? and you talk about revolution?? unlike karachi which is the fifth biggest city in the world

was there an contengency plan for KPK floods? in karachi we used to have a disaster management cell in our local government?

and yuor allies already had their government for five years, they didnt do anything to improve 1000s of yrs old drain system of peshawar :cheesy:

and how was MQM there for fifteen yrs dear?

1. There was a contingency plan of the floods even the warnings were issued a month ago that Monsoon will hit us hard this time around too. People were vacated to safe places unlike the previous time. The rescue teams are already there, the Govt. too would help them reconstruct their houses and a more robust plan is being constructed to divert the flow of water from densely populated areas to plain grounds in the future.

2. Our allies doesn't have had the Govt. for 5-years... JI boycotted the 2008 elections so as Sherpao.

3. MQM is holding onto Karachi since 1997 and yet the floods has made a mess of the whole city where their leaders were rushing into Firebrigade buses/trucks to control the flood. :omghaha:

P.S: When mother nature hits, even the most developed countries with most sophisticated technologies and blah blah cannot do much about it. The emphasise primarily be on saving precious lives. That's it. Stop nitpicking on petty issues and dragging KPK's Govt. into every misery the people have to face.

1. There was a contingency plan of the floods even the warnings were issued a month ago that Monsoon will hit us hard this time around too. People were vacated to safe places unlike the previous time. The rescue teams are already there, the Govt. too would help them reconstruct their houses and a more robust plan is being constructed to divert the flow of water from densely populated areas to plain grounds in the future.

2. Our allies doesn't have had the Govt. for 5-years... JI boycotted the 2008 elections so as Sherpao.

3. MQM is holding onto Karachi since 1997 and yet the floods has made a mess of the whole city where their leaders were rushing into Firebrigade buses/trucks to control the flood. :omghaha:

P.S: When mother nature hits, even the most developed countries with most sophisticated technologies and blah blah cannot do much about it. The emphasise primarily be on saving precious lives. That's it. Stop nitpicking on petty issues and dragging KPK's Govt. into every misery the people have to face.

who ruled KPK from 2002 till 2008? what did they do for peshawar drainage?

TM karachi sambhaalo. Mustafa kamal nai jo kiya wo sab nazar aa raha hai ab aur pichlay 5 saal mai jo kiya wo bhe nazar aa raha hai

pichle 5 saal humare paas nahi the PPP ke paas the, mustafa kamal LB system got dissolved in 2009

tum log aik town ko to sambhal nahi sakte talking about mega city is damn funny :lol:

With Love from KPK - Karachi: Truckload of weapons seized

Sindh Police kab sey itney effective ho gaye? Aur wo be Ramazan mey, a day before eid? Zaroor Bahi loag ney mukhbaree karey hain... Karo, Karo PTI ko badnam karo... Besides terrorist organisations do not need to smuggle ammunition, especially in manufacturing containers. :P

but MQM never won from sindh unlike PTI

Sindh Police kab sey itney effective ho gaye? Aur wo be Ramazan mey, a day before eid? Zaroor Bahi loag ney mukhbaree karey hain... Karo, Karo PTI ko badnam karo... Besides terrorist organisations do not need to smuggle ammunition, especially in manufacturing containers. :P

the key word in sohrab goth :lol:

good things must be appreciated, PTI desperately needs one(appreciation)

Back
Top Bottom