What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-08%20at%2020.26.38_zpsavgbklf9.png

CKlblO_UsAE9QgQ.jpg

CKlbmFKVEAAE07n.jpg

CKlb2J3UYAEiSm8.jpg

CKlcBzzUsAABiKz.jpg

CLVED0IUcAASwQu.jpg

Briliant color adds to beauti of the city

The problem I see in general in Pakistan is , the houses/ buildings are not enforced to paint over buildings regularly

a) Such action would create jobs
b) Also beauti of the city would enhance

However the decorative work is wonderful

11755828_713498502088000_6035558574595775284_n.png

This tourism initiative is fantastic idea , the houses are wonderful for small vacation for middle class family etc

CLVEZYHVAAEQYjW.jpg

The "I Love Pakistan" paint job , awesomeness

Such a simple approach to fixing the appearance of city

Nice to see "Green grass" finally proper grass

11811303_10153171360469527_1393263804036774425_n.jpg

Have to say that this would be a awesome women's school what a lovely design behind a lovely blue sky nothing in background

I hope they decide to grow proper grass field for children

Have to admit I thought this was commercial housing

Only wish if they had , put the electric wiring underground

CLwBn_hUcAAR8ed.jpg

CLwBoDyUEAA2Nqc.jpg

The brick work is wonderful - very clean building work

Squash-Player-Maria-Toor-announced-to-Build-Hospital-in-KPK.jpg

Once again, hats off to Imran Khan for setting up trend of making hospital. Yes, Imran Khan’s Shaukat Khanum hospital’s success has really proved to be an inspiration to all those who dream to build their own hospital. Further, its good to see our sportsmen and other celebrities doing lots of good things for their country. Recently we have seen Shahid Khan Afridi coming up with a hospital in his village.

Abrar ul Haq also has opened a hospital. Afridi upon the opening of his hospital said that now mothers won’t lose their sons and daughters or sons and daughters won’t lose their mother just because of non-availability of proper hospital or doctor. Pakistani female Squash player Maria Toor announced that she is going to build a hospital for the drugs addicted people in KPK.

Well, it’s good to see more hospitals are being built in KPK as Imran Khan’s Shaukat Khanum hospital is being built there, Afridi has announced to open branches of his hospital all over Pakistan and specially KPK and now Maria Toor is really looking forward to come up with a hospital. Maria said that she will try to come up with a hospital that has every possible treat for drug addicts and will equip with latest machinery. Mari Toor belongs to North Waziristan and wants to do something for her country and motherland. She is aiming to build that hospital in North Waziristan.

Players and stars do lots of things for their country, the reason behind is that, they actually know the importance of the country and have realized whatever they are, are due to their country and they know that they are nothing without their country so they have these feelings to repay their country and do good for their country.

????

hats off to this man and other boys !

Yes @noomi007 has been exceptional... I have been watching this thread for some time now and early everyday my mobile has notification of noomis post. Truly amazing effort being placed here. Unlike other guys who post news and pamphlets in their development threads , he puts pictures which throws any doubts out of the window... You don't need a 1000 word pamphlets full of promises when you have the real thing in front of you as an image.

Back
Top Bottom